Thread: TC 1 recordind and playing mp4 video from camera problem

TC 1 recordind and playing mp4 video from camera problem

Hello mates.
    I have problem with playing and recording mp4 video saved from camera. First to explain tc setup. We use pal hd 1080/50i session. Also, we record with our jvc camera in 1080.50i,pal, mp4 files.
    Problem is when i try to play with tricaster ddr2 those files we have ghosts and lines. Picture is not clear as it is when i look raw files from camera.
    When we do news, we edit files and then we set in premiere flicker remove and deinterlacing, and with those files picture when play in tricaster is fine.
    Is there any way to fix this?
    Bcouse when we on field and we must play directly files,for example,we will have this problem. Also where is settings for recording format and quality in TC?
    Here are screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181205_110312.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	143485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181205_110333.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	3.02 MB 
ID:	143486   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181205_110515.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	2.71 MB 
ID:	143487  

Are you seeing an issue on display from TriCaster's SDI outputs, or just on your desktop monitors?
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

I see it in tricaster monitor, sony led tv used for tricaster multiview 2 and see it in tricaster recorded .mov file on other pc.
    That recorded file was edited with premiere pro - we add other camera 2 file (we done event with 2 cameras recorded in memory cards) and we try to mix those 2 camera with tricaster in post production with reporter who talk about event. Bcouse we have ghost picture, we try afther to edit files in premiere with no sucsess. So we must to broadcast in that way.

It is not problem to see that files on monitor with lines.We see them also when we try to record with camera in 1080 progressive mode, it is normal, bcouse we record and broadcast in interlaced.
    Problem is file is recorded with those lines, and all is set to interlaced: cameras,premiere pro,tricaster,broadcast equipment