Thread: Premium Access and After Effects

Unhappy Premium Access and After Effects

Hi, Has anyone had success with exporting an After Effects animation to LiveGraphics? I've tried multiple times with no success. I created in AE CC 2018 on a Mac and converted on a PC. I've attached a low res video of what I'm trying to make work. On a couple of attempts I got the two text layer to come through but nothing else. I've watched the "Introduction to TriCaster® Rev 7 and Premium Access" numerous times and seem to be following the correct workflow. Too many layers? frames? Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm not an AE user, but I do know that there are certain limitations on layer effects. Perhaps that's the problem. I think these are discussed in the included docs, but probably not the video.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

I now that expressions are not supported. You have to put separate animation on each layer.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

Thank You, I am working on simplifying the layers, effects etc. and will update with my progress.