Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Denis has updated most of his plug-ins for 2018/2019!!!!

Everything seems very bizarre. Someone is, or very wrong, or there are things that we don't know.

Best regards.
    English is not my native language so please be patient.

Salvador Ureņa
    http://urenasalvador.wixsite.com/portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by SpawnSP View Post
    I will just say that, for me, when someone like gerardstrada says that something is wrong, then it is really wrong.
    In my opinion, someone at NT should create a gmail account and give it to Dennis directly. .
    Gerardstrada does not appear to understand what a syndicated blacklist is, nor that newtek (in this discussion) has stated that they are in communication regardless of the blacklist. It is getting painful to read all these silly accusations.
    LW7.5D, 2015, 2018, 2019 running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

I also think that when NT wakes up this morning, some cleanup will be made on this thread
    Got it in one ...

Relationships are complicated. Attempts to meddle in the relationships of others, especially when either or both of those persons (for reasons within their own purview) have clearly determined to keep any related details private, are just plain bad manners - especially when they contradict what little has been openly stated.

None of this should be construed by anyone to imply that NewTek is not very appreciative of the amazing contributions M. Pontonnier* has made and continues to generously make to the LightWave community and ecosystem.

* Kindly don't read any 'coldness' into my formal usage. I do not know the gentleman personally and was not raised to presume an intimacy that refers to others by their first names.

I will just say that, for me, when someone like gerardstrada says that something is wrong, then it is really wrong.
    And when someone like Chuck, who I have personally observed for something like two decades to be both extremely patient and unfailingly ethical tells you to leave it alone because it's fine, then it really is fine.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

this thread was great when it was about all the new stuff that denis is doing and it being showed of, until it turned into a shitfest.

BTW - I don't recall seeing anyone comment on the fact that so far the updates to Denis' plugins seem also to work for LightWave 2019, from the reports we've seen so far. Updated the thread title to reflect this nice news.
    Chuck Baker
    Senior Manager of Communications
    NewTek, Inc.
    NewTek.com
    LightWave3D.com
    NewTek USA Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Software Developer's Dilemma: The better the new feature, the more feature requests it will generate. - C. Baker
    Please note that any statements regarding future product development are forward looking and subject to change without notice.

Yes!! And he seems to be updating them daily - I can't keep up!!!! LW2019 is a very nice upgrade indeed and these plugins make it all the better.
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

http://www.sauder.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Parsons View Post
    Yes!! And he seems to be updating them daily - I can't keep up!!!! LW2019 is a very nice upgrade indeed and these plugins make it all the better.
    Maybe someone should do a video demo of them in 2019.
    This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government, CG Networks or CGTALK.com. The opinions expressed on this posting are on my own volition.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    BTW - I don't recall seeing anyone comment on the fact that so far the updates to Denis' plugins seem also to work for LightWave 2019, from the reports we've seen so far. Updated the thread title to reflect this nice news.
    Indeed,
    I would thank Gerardo for his support, clever request and precious reports.
    He's right, there are still walls for giving full functionnality.

And about loudness...
    I understand that you Mr Baker and NT globally, do expect some kind of normalization
    of our Relationship, and me too, but as long as both parties must give their approval,
    this is sadly not acted, should I say half redressed?
    Well this is simple to understand, when something has been faked
    confidence can be rebuild only with caution, the need to be informed, that's all.

Denis

As I wrote elsewhere earlier this week, relationships are complicated, and often times if there have been misunderstandings (or worse), rapprochement is best accomplished by the principles chatting in private, without heckling from others. This is all the more true when the relationship is highly appreciated.

NewTek sincerely attempts to show proper respect for the dignity of others, in this as in all things, and thus refrains from discussing such matters publicly. For these reasons please be assured that, having seen how quickly these things can escalate, I will quickly moderate posts that simply tend to stir up contention and which are not appropriate for this venue.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Denis, good to see you here on this thread! Thank you for taking the time to comment. BTW, we have broadened up the topics we cover on our blog, and now post third party news there. I'd like to do an article on your newest updates very soon, will be getting in touch with you about that.
    Chuck Baker
    Senior Manager of Communications
    NewTek, Inc.
    NewTek.com
    LightWave3D.com
    NewTek USA Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Software Developer's Dilemma: The better the new feature, the more feature requests it will generate. - C. Baker
    Please note that any statements regarding future product development are forward looking and subject to change without notice.

Quote Originally Posted by gerardstrada View Post
    Just to let you know Denis has re-added Global Buffers in DP Pixel Filter Node Editor!!! It works with any reconstruction filter and it allows us to use Surface ID / Object ID buffers for making matte object/surface passes able to get motion blur, depth of field and any other subpixel effect.

So it's as easy as previous versions!

More info in this thread:

https://forums.newtek.com/showthread...=1#post1563279

Gerardo
    Hi Gerardo,

I've installed the last update of Denis and everything works perfectly as in 2015version. I mean through the Pixel Filter...
    Thank you so much for your help!!!!

Nico

yes thanks. gratitude to denis and gerardo.

Quote Originally Posted by gar26lw View Post
    yes thanks. gratitude to denis and gerardo.

ME Too! (2nd that emotion )

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678