Thread: 2 Inputs sibe by side

Question 2 Inputs sibe by side

Is there a easy way to show 2 inputs on my TC1 on screen at once? I'd would like to be able to sometimes run my Replay A and B both at the same time on our video board if possible. We are using a 3-Play 4800 for replay and a NC1 I/O for NDI inputs into the TC1.

Thanks in advance!

There are many ways to do this. One would be to load the 2-Layer effect from the LiveSet folder into an M/E, select your two sources on layers A and B, and use the Layer Position controls to size and crop them to taste. If you use the three or 4-Layer effect instead, you can supply a backdrop image from a DDR or Buffer. This approach leaves your KEY layers free to overlay score title pages, bugs, etc.

Another approach would be to use one of the Double-Box effects in an M/E/ There are still other ways ...
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Might try the double box idea. We will be in full board mode when we do this, I just need to be sure everything fits since we are wider than 16:9.

LiveSet Making Machine joseburgos's Avatar
    The 2Box effect is a locked "look" whereas the 2, 3 or 4 effect is totally customizable.

If you take advantage of the COMP tool, you can have them animate to be both up side by side, animate to one or the other going full or one small and one big as an example
    Jose Burgos
    NewTek Certified Trainer
    NewTek Certified on all TriCaster's
    NewTek Training & Certification Testing
    www.burgosfx.com
    FaceBook
    Twitter @NYTriCaster