Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nuArchitect python version

Quote Originally Posted by Kryslin View Post
    -Also, clicking on a control in the previewed panel doesn't automatically select that control in the control list...
    This is because I had an active bug-report open. The report has now been answered by a developer. It seems that I used a wrong function to update the selected items in a multilist. The developer told me to use the ctl.set_addr_int() instead of ctl.set_int() to handle it right. The next Version of nuGUIDesign will do this.

Regards,
    KANUSO

nuFountain extension of nuArchitext

Hello,

the extension nuFountain is complete.
    The Fit-Boxes are not active and not all UV-Mappings are generated. This will coming soon.

nuFountain.zip

Contents of the nuFountain.zip

exfountain1.jpg
    exfountain2.jpg
    exfountain3.jpg
    fountain1.jpg

ggbhhd3.lwo
    ggbhhd4.lwo
    ggsnhd3.lwo
    ggsnhd4.lwo

nuFountain.html
    nuFountain1.html
    nuFountain2.html
    nuFountain3.html
    nuFountain4.html

nuFountain.py

nuFountain.txt

You must have installed the nuArchitect bundle in order to use this extension!

What to do with this files?
    Place all files with the extension ".html" into the "Helpy" folder of your "nuSoft" structure (see the first post of this thread)
    Place all files with the extension ".jpg" into the "img" folder of your "Helpy" folder of your "nuSoft" structure
    Place all files with the extension ".lwo" into your "nuSoft" folder
    Place the file nuFountain.py into the folder where you have installed all other nuArchitect .py files

You can look at the jpg-files to get an idea of what nuFountain can do for you.

In the file nuFountain.txt you will find the text you are reading now. This file is not in use by nuArchitect.

Regards,
    KANUSO
    Last edited by KANUSO; 11-02-2018 at 04:33 AM.

nuFountain fix

Here the Version with active Fit-Boxes and UV-creation full active.

nuFountain_fix.zip

You must have installed the nuFountain from the previous post!

Simply Change the nuFountain.py with the one from this fix.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,
    KANUSO

guiedit fix (nuGUIDesign)

Hello,

this update fixes:
    spam of "4193" (all keystrokes int) isn't present anymore
    the selection of selected controls is updated in the "Active Controls" tree.

guiedit.zip

In this zip you will find a file called "__init__.py"
    What to do with this file?

Find the Folder "guiedit" in your "nuArchitect" structure. In this Folder you find a file called "__init__.py". Change this with the file from this zip.
    Be careful, there are many files "__init__.py" in the nuArchitect structure. This is because how Python works.
    In the case of interrest for us, we want to update the "guiedit" library from the "nuArchitect" library. So be sure to Change the "__init__.py from the Folder "...../nuArchitect/guiedit". And only this one.

Regards,
    KANUSO

nuStoneSkin extension of nuArchitect

Hello,

the Extension nuStoneSkin is complete.

nuStoneSkin.zip

Contents of nuStoneSkin.zip

exstoneskin1.jpg
    exstoneskin2.jpg
    exstoneskin3.jpg
    exstoneskin4.jpg
    exstoneskin5.jpg
    exstoneskin6.jpg

stoneskin1.jpg

nuStoneSkin.html
    nuStoneSkin1.html
    nuStoneSkin2.html
    nuStoneSkin3.html
    nuStoneSkin4.html

nuStoneSkin.py

Place all files with the extension ".html" into the "Helpy" folder of your "nuSoft" structure (see the first post of this thread)
    Place all files with the extension ".jpg" into the "img" folder of your "Helpy" folder of your "nuSoft" structure
    Place the file nuStoneSkin.py into the folder where you have installed all other nuArchitect .py files

You can look at the jpg-files to get an idea of what nuStoneSkin can do for you.

Regards,
    KANUSO

nuSelAssist selection helper for Modeler

nuSelAssist is free

nuSelAssist.zip

nuSelAssist is to assist you in selecting
    nuSelAssist is made to work in the Modeler

There are 2 types of selections nuSelAssist can aid you.
    1: Pointselection
    2: Polygonselection

And there are 2 modes of the selections.
    1: Exclude
    2: Include

And for every axis there are 3 settings.
    1: All
    2: -
    3: +

And you have a value for each axis.

The selection is build as the following:
    If the type is "Point", than you get a point selection.
    If the type is "Polygon", than you get a polygon selection.

In point selection mode "Exclude" means that the axisvalue is excluded from the selection.
    In polygon selection mode "Exclude" means only a polygon, that is complete in the "selection box" will be selected.

Axis setting "All" means that all values of the given axis are in the "selection box"
    Axis setting "-" means that all values lower than "axis value" in the given axis are in the "selection box"
    Axis setting "+" means that all values higher than "axis value" in the given axis are in the "selection box"

Play around with nuSelAssist to find out how it can aid you.

Regards,
    KANUSO

nuSelAssist v2.0 (bugfix and enhancement)

Fix:
    If nuSelAssist is called prior to any nuArchitect bundle script, it ends up with an error. This is fixed.

Enhancement:
    The selectionbox can now be entered directly

in selection box mode, the "Include" and "Exclude" with pointselection does not care because the Modeler do the VOLUME mode by itself.

To update you just have to excange the old nuSelAssist.py with the one from this zip.

nuSelAssist2.zip

The nuSelAssist.py file should be placed where all other .py files you use with LW are located.

Regards,
    KANUSO

nu SelAssist 3.0 fix and enhancement

Sorry for updating in such a short period.

My colleagues asked me if they can get some spherical selection. So I worked again with the code of nuSelAssist.

Fix:
    if nuSelAssist was started with something selected, it worked not correct. Now it deselects old selections prior to select new selection

Enhancement:
    There is a new selection mode implemented. "Radial Selection"
    This works as follows:
    Imagine 2 spheres with their Center at a defined Point. Call them "Inner Sphere" and "Outer Sphere"
    In pointmode all Points that are found in the outer sphere and not in the inner sphere are selected. If you choose "Use Outer Only", than all Points in the outer sphere are selected.
    In polygonmode all Polygons that are complete placed in the outer sphere and have no Point within the inner sphere are selected.

For those of you who are experienced in coding:
    In the code you will find code to create test objects. this is commented out, you can react it to test around, if you want to enhance nuSelAssist by your own. If you enhance it by your own, it would be nice if you share it here.

Simply Exchange the nuSelAssist.py with the one from this zip.

nuSelAssist3.zip

Regards and sorry again,
    KANUSO

Sorry for updating in such a short period.
    no problem, curiously following, as i'm sure so do others  
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Kanuso,

Can you please produce an updated nuArchitect archive with all the above fixes included?

Doing a new install is a bit tiresome because of all the individual fixes now needed to reach the "current" version.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jwiede; 11-13-2018 at 09:11 PM.
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2018.0.5 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),32GB RAM, NV 1080ti

nuHeavyGate extension for nuArchitect

Hello,

the Extension nuHeavyGate is complete.

nuHeavyGate.zip

Place the file nuHeavyGate.py into the folder where you have installed all other nuArchitect .py files

You can look at the jpg-files to get an idea of what nuHeavyGate can do for you.

Regards,
    KANUSO

Hello jwiede,

Quote Originally Posted by jwiede View Post
    Can you please produce an updated nuArchitect archive with all the above fixes included?

Doing a new install is a bit tiresome because of all the individual fixes now needed to reach the "current" version.
    I do not know how much space I can use in this forum to upload files. I searched for this info, but I only find that it seems to be limited.
    I also do not know how many files I can upload. This also seems to be limited.

It would be nice if someone from LightWave could answer this (or someone who knows the limits).

And there is a Limit in the filelength of a zip. This makes the handling of a complete zip more difficult (not all can be in one single zip)

So again:
    Can please someone answer about the limits here in this forum?

It would be nice to know the Overall limit in size, the limit in count of files and the limit in size per zip.

If this will be no Problem (if the Limits are very high), than I will do a new complete archive and load it up.

Regards,
    Kanuso
    Last edited by KANUSO; Today at 04:02 AM.

I would send a quick PM off to SBowie. He should be able to answer.
    --------
    Intel Core i7 960 @3.20 Ghz, 24 GB ram, EVGA 6GB GTX980Ti "Classified" driving 2 x HP LA2405.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123