Thread: DDR Playback of Time Warp Clips is not working.

DDR Playback of Time Warp Clips is not working.

I have a TriCaster Mini Standard with Time Warp Replay.

We have been using a Timewarp TW-42 for our instant replay for 3 years and it has worked flawless. Tonight we are having major issues getting any of our clips to play back properly.

We switch to DSK1 to play the replay graphic and then to DDR2 to autoplay the clip. Sometimes it wont play at all. sometimes it will play but the speed of the clip is ramping up and down. The in and out points don't appear to be in the correct place. But what is odd is the DSK1 replay graphic will also glitch as it is playing, pausing and ramping speed.

the switcher memory shows just as small blue bar so i am assuming we are not out of memory. (or maybe we are almost out of memory)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How full is your hard disk? If it is starting to get full, it might be having trouble keeping up with the demand across the disk.

Kris
    TriCaster: 850, 850 Extreme, 855 & 8000
    CG: LiveText2 - With LT[Scoreboards]
    Cameras: Sony NX5 (SDI & ATEM with Tactical Fiber)
    Macros: YoungMonkey MasterControl, Belkin N52

We had cleared a lot of archive footage off of the system. I remembered from my old Tricaster Studio days that a periodic defrag HAD to be performed or you ran into weird issues like we were experiencing. We tried that after we were done with the Game and didnt get a chance to test it afterwards, and i won't really be in front of the machine again until game time this friday. I just wasn't sure with the HDD the system has in it now if the defrag is necessary.