Thread: Camera adjustments?

Camera adjustments?

We are now using 4 cameras in our stream. 3 are the exact same camera and one is the same brand only newer. What process does everyone use to match the color of the cameras so they match pretty closely? Is there tutorial on YouTube that I may have missed? The 3 that are the same are easy to get looking alike but the 4th requires more adjustments. I think I have them pretty close but was looking to see what procedures some of you experts on here do.
    Thanks.

This tutorial on the NewTek Tip Jar site should help.

https://www.newtek.com/blog/tips/how...caster-scopes/
    Jeremy Brandt
    TV/Video Teacher
    Voorhees High School, NJ
    http://www.VoorheesTV.com

TriCaster Mini - Advanced Edition
    TriCaster Mini Control Surface
    Primary Cameras - JVC GY-HM750

I would definitely suggest MANUAL WHITE BALANCE be set up on each camera, so they all have a consistent start point that should have them pretty close. You don't mention what cameras you have, but the prosumer and pro cameras will usually have menu options to dial in the image internally often called Picture Profiles, but otherwise you can do some shading in the TriCaster itself (that would be last resort, better to have cameras themselves matching to start with).

Thanks

Jeff
    Jeff Pulera
    Streaming Broadcast Solutions - Newtek Elite

TriCasters: Mini with AE, TC1
    Camera: Sony PMW-X70 4K
    Controllers: All variety of XKeys
    PTZ: Newtek NDIHX-PTZ1

If you are running AE, and while acknowledging that it's ideal to handle color balance at the source, don't overlook the Auto Color feature. It works pretty well, especially in changing lighting conditions.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

I have 3 Panasonic AG-AC90 cameras, plus one Panasonic AG-UX90. I have a mini with AE.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I should just either get another AC90. Or I guess get 3 UX90s. It's only money, right?