Thread: More options for the 2nd Monitor output

More options for the 2nd Monitor output

Hi,

I have a Mini ADV Ed 2 and I would like a setup where I use only 2 monitors. Monitor 1 would be the standard interface but I would like Monitor 2 to show me Preview/Program and 8 other inputs but to choose what those 8 inputs are. At present you can have this style of layout but the sources on the tiles are fixed to be either External, Internal or Buffers. I would like to have a mixture of Internal, External, Buffers and M/E. The first monitor layout lets you choose what each tile shows but not the 2nd Monitor Output.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something, but having selected a basic layout for your external Multiview using the Workspaces menu, you should be able to right-click to choose from a plethora of different sources to each individual viewport.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Hi Steve,

I would like to add a second screen with a 4 screen muliview of my 4 main inputs. When I select Multiview 2 from the Workspaces tab on the top of the main GUI it lists a number of presets (All, Framebuffers, Externals, Internals, etc) but no Basic Layout and I can't move my mouse onto the second screen to right-click.

I have siince found the option to unlock the mouse from the MAIN screen.
    Last edited by frank.leggett; 09-17-2018 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frank.leggett View Post
    I have siince found the option to unlock the mouse from the MAIN screen.
    I think having the mouse locked to the first monitor was your issue, hopefully it's ok now.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Yes Steve, That was the issue. Working now. Is there some way to add a scope as one of the windows. There are a couple of Presets with Scopes but the layout for them is not ideal? I know I am getting picky now.

I don't think you can customize the Scopes layouts, sorry.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator