Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lip Sync and LW 2018

How many different phonemes does Papagayo spit out and what are their names? Is there a magic word sequence I can stick into it that will generate all it's phonemes?

I'm trying to figure out how to get the naming conventions lined up with my models phonemes....

By the way, the I couldn't get the Morvena version (1.4) to install and work. The lost models version is now at 2.0b1

I'm not sure. I think it's more limited than Magpie Pro, which didn't have a limit to number of mouth shapes/expressions.

I could be wrong but I think Papagayo was limited to the Preston Blair set. It's been a long time since I played around with it so not sure. Let me check the Moho Pro docs...I think there's a chapter on Papagayo there. (That would cover only the Lost Marble version though, not Morevna.)

Not much info about Papagayo in the Moho docs...just about how to use it with Moho.

I found I do have Papagayo NG (Morevena) installed on my personal tablet computer, and it seems to run. The help files didn't open up though.

It's almost my lunchtime--I'll take a closer look then.

I believe (I'm not in front of Papagayo at the moment and going off memory) . AI, E, O, U, MBP, FV, L, QW, etc and rest. 10 in all.
    It's better to have tried and failed, than to have failed to try.
    Patreon - www.patreon.com/ernesttx

Pretty good memory. I input a whole bunch of words into Papagayo to see how many I could find. The only deviation I could find from your memory is that QW is WQ.

Quote Originally Posted by James Moore View Post
    ...By the way, the I couldn't get the Morvena version (1.4) to install and work. The lost models version is now at 2.0b1
    Was the interface mostly blank when it starts? Try resizing the window.

On my system, I find the LostMarble versions are the best at handling scrubbing of the audio file track. The Morvena version does not appear to be very accurate with the audio when you wiggle the playback head.
    LW7.5D, LW2015.3, LW2018.0.x running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

Quote Originally Posted by James Moore View Post
    ...I can't seem to get my hands on TAFA anywhere. Links are broken ect.
    Archive.org still has the demo available for download. I believe some anti-virus apps will see a false positive but it was safe when I dug into it a while back.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170627...rial_setup.zip

Of course, you'd still need to reach out to Mac to buy the full version.
    LW7.5D, LW2015.3, LW2018.0.x running portably on a USB drive on an Amiga 2500 running Wine.

I seem to have the lost marbles version of papagayo working pretty well now. I changed the names of some of my phonemes to match the ones pap generates and it imports quite nicely. Now I'm wishing I could get more phonemes out of papagayo but, overall, it's working quite nicely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12