Thread: Making Lightwave 2018 workflow faster-additional menu/scripts for items.

Making Lightwave 2018 workflow faster-additional menu/scripts for items.

I am running 2018 discovery, so I am not keen on trying to record macros and scripts for applying nulls with pre-made item types.
    Otherwise..wouldnīt a few simple primitive buttons located under the Items/add menu be a good thing for faster Lightwave workflow?

That means a button under items/add.. named volume primitive, vdb primitive,fiber, mesh primitive...I think it would make the workflow a bit faster but especially making it feel
    smoother when creating stuff and get going fast.

So anyone up for making such scripts buttons?
    so we do not have to go item and read for add null..then add a null, then go to itīs property, then go to the drop down list and read the choosen primitive typ and select it.
    Make it easier, not harder.

If it also happens to work for the discovery edition..that would be nice to try out.
    Edit..it may work to do the recording in 2018 with ls commander, I may give it a go..not today though.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    Edit..it may work to do the recording in 2018 with ls commander, I may give it a go..not today though.
    Nope..a simple basic ls commander recording will not recognize any primitive type change, so I am dropping any attempts on it.