Thread: TriCasster Users in the New Orleans Area

TriCasster Users in the New Orleans Area

Do we have any TC users here in the New Orleans area. Would like to meet up to talk about our TriCaster.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I'm not local, but with tools like TeamViewer and a phone, one could certainly do a remote meeting to address questions or issues or workflow ideas you may have

Thanks

Jeff
    Jeff Pulera
    Streaming Broadcast Solutions - Newtek Elite

TriCasters: Mini with AE, TC1
    Camera: Sony PMW-X70 4K
    Controllers: All variety of XKeys
    PTZ: Newtek NDIHX-PTZ1

Jeff,

Thanks for the offer. My biggest thing right now is that the ministers want me to do the multi screen boxes.

I am having trouble setting the up. Watch a number of the videos and shows setting up in the M/Es on the top rows. I set it up with the Control M for the 4 layer. I then have 3 cameras and use a background but I can not get it to do the comps using the left slide out like the videos show. I can only set it up from the lower row on the panel.

I also was wondering if the 460 AE I have is limited to just 4 windows. I have seen where they use the M/E retry to add additional windows with comps. I was trying to add a Skype via NDI but only able to get three on the top row of the comp from M/E 1 and then try setting up a video and the video source using M/E 2. On M/E I import the comps saved but still unable to get all 4 videos into the comp windows.

I hope I explained it for you to understand.

Jeff

Hi Jerry,

Not sure if you'd be able but our Chicago/Midwest TriCaster users group meeting is on Aug 1 at 6 PM.

Lots of good networking and user to user questions answered, like yours.

If you can't make please feel free to drop me a line, anyway, [email protected].

I get down to the Cresent City about once a year or so on business (NOT for Mardi Gras) so next time I head down I'll give you a shout, too. FYI my clients there are WVUE and WDSU, so watch for the traffic reports on their morning programs and you'll see my systems in action!

Fritz Golman
    Museum of Broadcast Communications