Thread: Panamation and TriCaster together at VAC's Fall Tech Summit!

Panamation and TriCaster together at VAC's Fall Tech Summit!

Hi Everyone, I'm happy to report that Panamation will be featured along with other great NewTek Products here in Saint Louis Missouri this fall. Come out and see what Glenn Wolk with Video Assistance Company is up to now and enter to win a free copy of Panamation, a graphics software package that includes a paint box, vector based drawing tools and a Telestrator! Here is a video made by Kane Peterson demonstrating control of Tricaster via macro triggers being fired off from Panamation! Big thanks to Kane for all your help getting this across the finish line.

Thank you for your attention and here are the details of how to download a demo of Panamation and the details of the show:

www.panamndi.com , go to the store and choose "Try-It"

Video Assistance Company’s Fall Technology Summit 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday October 2nd Hampton Inn / ST Louis / I-55 4200 MidAmerica Lane, Saint Louis, Missouri, 63129 636-467-2428 Who Should Attend? Church Studios, Corporate Studios, Cable Access Studios, TV / Radio Stations, Educational Studios, Live Sports Teams – Collegiate / Professional / High School Sports and Performing Arts Centers. Programming types such as television documentary, or multi-camera conferences. What is the Theme? Multi-Camera Recording / Live Streaming using TriCaster NDI 3.5 IP / Workflows and JVC Professional Cameras with Built-in Live Sports Graphics with Social Media Publishing. What will be shown? JVC Professional Connected Cam GYHC900 – Video / Audio from any location Broadcast to Anywhere in the world! A unique communications processing engine that enables recording and low latency streaming, and simultaneous carrier grade Wi-Fi Antennas with decoding for return video and IFB". JVC GY-HM250U Professional Camera with Built-in Live Sports Graphics and Score Board connectivity. JVC Professional Robotics Cameras for the Smoothest Remote Control views of your House of Worship / Performing Arts Centers. Newtek TriCaster with New Connect Spark Professional.
    Last edited by Mike Benke; 07-16-2018 at 04:37 PM.

I bought a copy when it was on sale but have not tested it yet. It is on my to do list very shortly. Looks very promising though......

You do have be running on build 3519 of Panamation for the API commands to work.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

Thanks Kane and RTV Pat! We are into the 20’s now on the revision, just tested panam on an 8 inch Atom Windows tablet and it works with ndi..using ndi scan converter I can run the onboard webcams in and out as well as access other ndi sources on the network..not sure what the use case would be but for 250-$300 one could add a live graphic iso’d To a shot that could be annotated from anywhere? Hmm..

Wow, I'm going to try that out on my Dell tablet. I know the telestrator works well on my desktop with a Dell 22 in touch screen monitor. But it opens up a lot of possibilities with the tablet!

Cheers!

Fritz Golman
    Museum of Broadcast Communications

Hi Fritz! One thing I forgot to mention is that the nuvision tablet I got on amazon (open box for $59!) is running Windows home, 64 bit. Ironically 32 bit versions of Windows will not work with panam at this time. Probably not a big deal? Just FYI