Thread: Facebook Stream error

Facebook Stream error

Hi today i try to make facebook live stream as usually do but have this message now "" streaming: nothing to stream please check your selected setting"

i ask other friends that has Tricaster and tell me that they see the same error, so is not my Tricaster

I test it on a Tricaster 410 and 2 Tricaster 460 win AE and have the same message
    My current version is 180323

Tricaster is the best thing that i've used since I played with my atari
    Gear Used:
    Tricaster: All 3Play:440
    Cam: JVC GY-HM600, GY-HM150U
    Facebook
    Twitter

--
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Having the exact same problem, where there be a fix for this?

Not sure just when this will be resolved, but as Zane pointed out in the other thread, a custom preset will still work. It's the Facebook plugin that is out of commission temporarily
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Hey folks. I have followed the Newtek custom stream instructions to the letter, and yet I can never get the blue "Go Live" button on the FB setup page to illuminate and be clickable.

Has anyone else seen this? Got a workaround? I have a show that needs to go live Weds at noon CDT...

Thanks in advance -
    Bruce A. Johnson
    Freedom From Religion Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce A Johnson View Post
    Hey folks. I have followed the Newtek custom stream instructions to the letter, and yet I can never get the blue "Go Live" button on the FB setup page to illuminate and be clickable.

Has anyone else seen this? Got a workaround? I have a show that needs to go live Weds at noon CDT...

Thanks in advance -
    At the moment we are using a separate PC to Go Live. We schedule the stream through FB on the Tricaster and then preview and Go Live on the other machine. As long as the other PC can log into the same FB account you are streaming to it should work. Hope it helps!