Thread: missing plugins

Unhappy missing plugins

Hi I cant find move plus in lightwave 11.6.1 it seems to be missing

Wow. Been awhile since I fired up 11.6. One of the advantages of the newer Lightwave versions is that the Configure Menus tab has a search feature.

Open up youf Configure Menu (Atl-F10) and look at the column on the left and find Modeler Tools. . Expand it and almost at the bottom is Translate. Select that and click the Find button on the right side. It might take a click or two but mine found Move Plus under Modify/ Translate/ More ... If it's not there for some reason, just drage the Translate on the left under the Commad column to somwhere on the right that makes sense.
    "Never be a cat in a cartoon. Never." Chief Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Ma3rk View Post
    Wow. Been awhile since I fired up 11.6. One of the advantages of the newer Lightwave versions is that the Configure Menus tab has a search feature.

Open up youf Configure Menu (Atl-F10) and look at the column on the left and find Modeler Tools. . Expand it and almost at the bottom is Translate. Select that and click the Find button on the right side. It might take a click or two but mine found Move Plus under Modify/ Translate/ More ... If it's not there for some reason, just drage the Translate on the left under the Commad column to somwhere on the right that makes sense.
    I think you could search in lw 11.6 in the configure menu as well, it looks a bit different now in 2018, thatīs it.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    I think you could search in lw 11.6 in the configure menu as well, it looks a bit different now in 2018, thatīs it.
    No search capabilities of course in 11.6 & just comes up as Translate when I do track it back. Not a big help. He could always rescan & load in Default menus, etc., saving off custom menu branches beforehand, but it should be there. Looked like part of the basic set of tools rather than a 3rd party anyway.
    "Never be a cat in a cartoon. Never." Chief Wiggum