Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disney Moana - Complete scene for free download including cloud datasets

I cant see stuff as all the links seem to be blocked here in China. (Frustrated whine.)

Thanks, again, Oliver. Looking forward to checking this wall out.
    Robert Wilson, MA Deaf Ed.
    Indiana Deaf School
    This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

I cant see stuff as all the links seem to be blocked here in China. (Frustrated whine.)
    hm, a bit jumpy Government over there?
    that's how it is, for now at least.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    very nice!

did a PhotoShop test, tricky to get it 100% though.
    https://i.imgur.com/iQzffWW.png

definitely going in the right direction, keep at it

-------

honestly i think a mix in between the 2 of you guys work would be the best, (imo)
    maybe the 2 of you should share info?
    perhaps..we are sort of doing it here a little bit, but it is time consuming to try to figure out how to best get that typical scattering, emission and absorbtion portrayed in the hyperion image.
    Right now skipping that vdb file and just fiddling with basic standard turbulent noise..for some other types of clouds and for the purpose of continuing learning the scattering, emission and lighting in 2018.
    A lot can be done with setting up two lights in various vays, with various volumetric intensity, lighting angles are of importance as well.

I would gladely setup a lot of clouds, and save content files, but that comes under the condition that Newtek sends me a free copy of 2018

And by the way, I would like to say that you have a very good eye for photoshoping and correcting images.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clouds turb noise.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	241.4 KB 
ID:	142179

Oh..and I have yet to discover nodal lighting connections fed in to the volumetrics, I think some stuff can be intricate when using that right.
    Like using light info fed in to emission, and if you have the dpont suncolor modifier in the color envelope, that looks quite nice.

I would gladely setup a lot of clouds, and save content files, but that comes under the condition that Newtek sends me a free copy of 2018
    i hope they do  

And by the way, I would like to say that you have a very good eye for photoshoping and correcting images.
    thank you!   did tons of PhotoShoping back in the days!

last PhotoShop test for to day, same stuff basically, just a "hard light" instead of a "screen" layer
    getting sleepy... 3.00 am...

LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

i hope they do  

thank you!   did tons of PhotoShoping back in the days!

last PhotoShop test for to day, same stuff basically, just a "hard light" instead of a "screen" layer
    getting sleepy... 3.00 am...

I got more for you to photoshop fix later tomorrow, with some of the samples above, but original render will look better than those, since I know included light info to the emission channel, as well as boosting with radiosity.
    goodnight, and yes..the sun is coming up..better get back to my coffin, before the sun is fully up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234