Thread: Chicago/Midwest TriCaster users group meeting 7/25/18

Chicago/Midwest TriCaster users group meeting 7/25/18

Hello All,

Just wanted to announce our next meeting.

This will be on July 25 at the Museum of Broadcast Communications in Downtown Chicago. It will commence at 6 PM. Refreshments will be served courtesy of our friends from Key Code Media.

For all attending, if you'd like to come early (I'd suggest 4:30 or 5 PM) we will also have admission for you to see the SNL Live! Experience. This is a fantastic exhibit that details the history of Saturday Night Live! and explains how the show gets on air every week. Even if you're not that much into SNL, it's fascinating to see behind the scenes of this major television production. At the end, you experience a replica of the Grand Central Terminal main stage of the show. For more info on that and the MBC, visit www.Museum.tv. The exhibit itself is extremely well staged, as it was designed by the same gentleman that designed both the Titanic and Body Worlds exhibits.

Please RSVP to me (fgolman@live.com) so I can put your name on the list for admission to the exhibit and include you in our count, even if you'll not be visiting the exhibit.

Fritz Golman
    Museum of Broadcast Communications

Actually, looks like we've moved the date back a week to August 1. Same time and location.

Fritz

And here's a link to the Eventbrite evite:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tricast...eventpassword=