Thread: Can anyone help me revive my HD-4i?

Can anyone help me revive my HD-4i?

Hi, havenít used my HD-4i for a year or so but need it for a job in two weeks. It powers up and lights inside cone on, but thereís nothing coming out of any of the monitor ports, not even the internal monitor. A NewTek accredited reseller took a look inside and says everything is connected ok. Itís out of warranty of course. So does anyone know what video card it uses as Iím pretty sure thatís whatís gone. Itís always ran hot but never let me down. Please help as I canít get any joy in the UK, canít afford a new one and need to at least try and revive it. Looks an easy swap. Iím an ex pc engineer. Thanks.

I’ve now changed the graphics card for a new one and still can’t get anything from any monitor on any port. No bios screen, but it all lights up properly inside and hard drives spin up etc. Help

Support would be a fairly good place to ask about this - warranty or not. Outside of that, it sounds like the box won't POST. Most of the time when ours won't it's because the RAM isn't quite in there well enough (albeit on a larger TC, never on the Mini).