Thread: The BBC is letting you download more than 16,000 free sound effect samples f

The BBC is letting you download more than 16,000 free sound effect samples f

here can be few organisations that have used more sound effects than the BBC, so there’s bound to be great interest in the news that the corporation has now made more than 16,000 of its FX available for free download.

These are being released under the RemArc licence, which means that they can be used for “personal, educational or research purposes”.https://www.musicradar.com/news/the-...om-its-archive
    This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government, CG Networks or CGTALK.com. The opinions expressed on this posting are on my own volition.

That's a lot of sound.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

The BBC is also coming out with a new Watership Down.

Animated or Live Action, CG 3D. Do you have any info?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Ritchie View Post
    The BBC is also coming out with a new Watership Down.
    Hey kids,gather round and we'll watch this cute animated adventure. It's got cute rabbits!"

time passes....

oh god! oh no, nonononono....noooooooo!!! make it stop, make it stop!!!!please make it stop!!!

much therapy later....

Quote Originally Posted by JamesCurtis View Post
    Animated or Live Action, CG 3D. Do you have any info?
    Yeah, it's live action. They found a warren of talking rabbits and trained them at the royal Shakespeare company.

A band of rabbits takes a perilous journey to find a new home in this adaptation of the beloved novel. An animated miniseries from Netflix and BBC One.

I have visions of fields full of blood,spilling from the sun into the dirt....

Quote Originally Posted by PetGerbil View Post
    Hey kids,gather round and we'll watch this cute animated adventure. It's got cute rabbits!"

time passes....

oh god! oh no, nonononono....noooooooo!!! make it stop, make it stop!!!!please make it stop!!!

much therapy later....
    Tell me about it. My parents took us to see it for my sister's birthday, I was 8 at the time. Talk about a fun birthday surprise...
    - web: http://www.albino-igil.co.uk - 2D/3D Design Studio -
    - PC Spec: Intel i7-5960X OC@4.2GHz | 32Gb | 2 x GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb | Windows 10 Pro -

Yeah, I was pretty young when my uncle first showed it to me.
    That first time, phew. I had to recover but it became one of my favorites after that.

I love these descriptions: Two-stroke petrol engine driving small elevator, start, run, stop.
    Talk about specific.