Thread: Trasform tools doesn't work in modeler lw 2018.01

Trasform tools doesn't work in modeler lw 2018.01

Ciao !My trasformation tools doesn't work in Lw modeler 2018.01. Any ideas ? Am I the only one ?

works here, windows 10...on mac, donīt know..never use a mac to do a 3d job.

Quote Originally Posted by logank View Post
    Ciao !My trasformation tools doesn't work in Lw modeler 2018.01. Any ideas ? Am I the only one ?
    Not seeing the problem here on Mac, either. Are you using the "Transform" tool, or the "T" shortcut, or...?

What exactly are the steps to reproduce your issue?
    John W.
    LW2015.3UB/2018.0.7 on MacPro(12C/24T/10.13.6),32GB RAM, NV 980ti

Hi logank,

have you used the Feedback Agent to tell the LW-Gods about your problem? Maybe it fits to the issue I had with booleans.

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread....50-Bug-in-2018

Regards,
    KANUSO

There are no steps to reproduce the issue. I just open the modeler and and I can't use the tools. There is no error mesages. It just doesn't work. I'll use the Feedback agent. Thanks

I deleted all the preferences and reinstalled the plug-in and reset the menu layout and everything now is working. Thanks to the superfast customer support

Quote Originally Posted by logank View Post
    i think there is a bug. if you are using a tablet and options are set to mouse, nothing works.

My transform tool won't move anything in modeler when I use my Wacom tablet either, but it will move things if I use my laptop's touch pad.
    My Tablet does move objects in Layout, however, so the problem is not Windows 10, Not my hardware, but is, by this logic, directly related to something within Modeler.
    When I switch to the Tweak tool, my tablet does work but it acts totally crazy. It's crazy when I use my laptop's touch pad too.
    Other tools like Stretch, Size, Taper, all don't work with the tablet but do work with the touch pad.

You have Tablet mode checked?

It looks like the issues are resolved in the 2018.0.3 release.
    Tim Parsons
    Technical Designer
    Sauder Woodworking Co.

http://www.sauder.com