Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nuArchitect bundle extensions

nuWallStones

nuWallStones is to create walls made of stone. Including Windows, Arch and Passes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wasex002.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	140472

nuWallStones.zip

Install this as described in this thread.
    If you have nuArchStones installed, than you don't Need to install the *.nas files in this zip.

Have fun,
    KANUSO

nuStairStones

nuStairStones is to create stairways made of stones.
    You can create 3 types of stairways. Spiral, U-Turn and Straight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssex004.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	140533 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssex005.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	140537 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ssex006.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	140538

nuStairStones.zip

Regards,
    KANUSO

Because of that strange Default material in the 2018.0.2 modeler (I don't like this specular setting and the color is to dark for my old eyes...), I think about to give all nuArchitect scripts the possibility to set the Default material to something more eye friendly (Settings for the main attributes).

Please give me a short note about this.

You have an idea for a new Extension for the nuArchitect bundle? Let me hear about!
    You have an idea for changes on the bundle? Let me hear about!

At the Moment I'm working on the nu...Stones scripts to make it possible to get more sharp edges and Speed some things up. The slow creation with higher detail is because the slow "togglepatches / freezecurves" and is not in my range to Change this, but some better stone Management will bring more speed.
    I'm also working on nuBridgeStones (no, not the tires company) a script to create bridges made of Stones.

Regards,
    KANUSO

Quote Originally Posted by KANUSO View Post
    Because of that strange Default material in the 2018.0.2 modeler (I don't like this specular setting and the color is to dark for my old eyes...), I think about to give all nuArchitect scripts the possibility to set the Default material to something more eye friendly (Settings for the main attributes).
    KANUSO
    Can't agree more about the strange Default material choice in Modeler 2018. I wonder how such low contrast surface/bground with such tight hotspot has been chosen.
    My eyes are too old for that too I am afraid :\
    www.oliviermichon.fr | 3D Animation, Motion Graphics and Broadcast Design.

OK, because I'm not the only one who want an other default material in the modeler, I give at least the nuArchitect bundle a way to change this. I wonder why the Default Surface can not be changed by the user. As well as the color of the grid and axes (dark grey on medi grey is not the best to my old eyes) maybe the gods of LW make this possible in LW2020...

Argh.... can anyone tell me how to turn off that strange spellchecker here???

Does anyone know how much space every user can have here to upload attachments?

I don't want to run out of space with the Uploads of the nuArchitect bundle / extensions and updates.

By the way, the update of the bundle is almost done. some of the scripts get changes, all of the scripts get a workaround to handle the default material.

Regards,
    KANUSO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12