Thread: Should Studio Monitor work on Intel HD 3000 Graphics?

Should Studio Monitor work on Intel HD 3000 Graphics?

Hi,

I'm excited to use NDI on our network. However, I've a laptop that is several years old now, with Intel HD 3000 integrated Graphics card. I haven't been able to get Studio Monitor to run, as it just crashes upon loading it. Is there anything I could do to get it to work? Or is this too old a graphics card to run it? I've searched but haven't been able to see any guidance on what hardware is required.

Thanks

I'm having a similar issue. I am trying to run Studio Monitor on an older i5 box with Windows 10. Studio Monitor starts up and then it fails. I have been in touch with NewTek support but no luck.

Hi, I think it is simply that older hardware can't cope, especially older ones with integrated graphics cards. I got it to work on a new laptop, though, which has an integrated graphics card.

You might want to check and see if there's an update for the graphics driver from Intel or the laptop manufacturer. Often times an update like that will fix the problem, but your mileage may vary ...

Fritz Golman
    Museum of Broadcast Communications