Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DPkit and nodes. for 2018

DPkit and nodes. for 2018

anyone know if dpont stuff will be updated for 2018?

same for dp instance etc.

nobody knows and everybody is hoping..

Yes....we need it. No soft shadows without his lights.

Quote Originally Posted by genesis1 View Post
    Yes....we need it. No soft shadows without his lights.
    No your wrong, the new lights are soft i you set them right, for instance, distant light has replaced standard dome lights, you just have to raise the angle value in the distant light.

And no..I do not think dp nodes has been updated, not One of them, sunlight is broken, rman collection in nodes are broken, though the textures work in node editor if you add them through the scalar orr color layer nodes.
    Bryphi77 is one frustrated guy over the broken ones, itīs understandable ..One may have thought the lw team could contact Dpont, and work along him ..at least to replace it all proplerly, then again Dpont may not had the interest or time to work along with them, but then you would think the team should be able to pull it off anyway by themself, it has been such an important part for lightwavers so being baffled that it is in a worse state right now may be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by prometheus View Post
    ...then again Dpont may not had the interest or time to work along with them
    No, that's not the case. Better do not assume about things you don't know.

Gerardo

Quote Originally Posted by gerardstrada View Post
    No, that's not the case. Better do not assume about things you don't know.

Gerardo
    Common..please drop it, itīs just a guess,didnīt know itīs plague to guess...
    if anyone feels compulsed to think itīs an absolute...then they do not know what a guess is, it says may.
    Please do not tell me what to assume weather or not I am right nor not, itīs not up to you to lecture me about that.
    Your first sentence would be enough, " No, thatīs not the case" the rest is absolutly unecessary.

Common..please drop it, itīs just a guess, if anyone feels compulsed to think itīs an absolute...then they do not know what a guess is, it says may.
    Please do not tell me what to assume weather or not I am right nor not, itīs not up to you to lecture me about that.
    Your first sentence would be enough, " No, thatīs not the case" the rest is absolutly unecessary.
    Necessary because it's how false rumors start.

Gerardo

Axes grinder- Dongle #99
    Gerardo
    They only call it 'class warfare' when we fight back.
    Praise to Buddha! #resist
    Chard's Credo-"Documentation is PART of the Interface"
    Film the cops. Always FILM THE COPS. Use this app.

No your wrong, the new lights are soft i you set them right, for instance, distant light has replaced standard dome lights, you just have to raise the angle value in the distant light.

And no..I do not think dp nodes has been updated, not One of them, sunlight is broken, rman collection in nodes are broken, though the textures work in node editor if you add them through the scalar orr color layer nodes.
    Bryphi77 is one frustrated guy over the broken ones, itīs understandable ..One may have thought the lw team could contact Dpont, and work along him ..at least to replace it all proplerly, then again Dpont may not had the interest or time to work along with them, but then you would think the team should be able to pull it off anyway by themself, it has been such an important part for lightwavers so being baffled that it is in a worse state right now may be justified.
    Who says they haven't? It could simply be that he no longer want to have anything to do with the plugins. That happens after all. Not saying that this is the case of course
    Nobody should have to rely upon plugins for things to work. Nor LWG for that matter. If a functionality is badly needed, LWG should however try to implement it, since there apparently is a need for it.
    Last edited by MichaelT; 01-05-2018 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
    Who says they haven't? It could simply be that he no longer want to have anything to do with the plugins. That happens after all. Not saying that this is the case of course
    Nobody should have to rely upon plugins for things to work. Nor LWG for that matter. If a functionality is badly needed, LWG should however try to implement it, since there apparently is a need for it.
    I do not think they have, I do not know for sure of course, I had a look at bryphi77 comments, and I think he has checked it out, and based on his quite extensive knowledge on the nodes, I think he said itīs not complete by a long shot.

Gerardo
    Yes of course, we should all stop speculating and guessing...itīs of no point unless you know what youre talking about at 100%...
    duhh..
    That is in my eye a very ridiculous approach, we are humans..constantly debating about things we do not know..speculating, guessing...or else we could shut the forums down really, false rumous..that goes with the terratory of human discussions, I wont stop guessing anyway.
    If people have issues interpreting a guess where it says may have..instead of taking it as possible scenarios...not my problem, and I could care less if the world thinks its false rumour spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by jeric_synergy View Post
    I suppose you have never guessed or speculated about things you donīt know here on the forums, your act "May" have been perfect in terms of assuming and knowing what you talk about.
    Just guessing, not knowing here of course

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
    Who says they haven't?
    And this is the problem with speculation - whatever the intention may be ... which, I think, is what some are trying to point out herein. There are many cases where it would be inappropriate for those actually involved in a matter to make public comments. When they refrain from doing so, one might reasonably assume the matter to be one of those cases. Nevertheless (and I mean this in the kindest possible way), 'fools rush in where angels fear to tread'. In my experience, such speculation is very frequently completely wrong.

This all said, attempts to prevent such speculation from happening would be futile. I only wish that those who frequently dabble in it would refrain from condemnatory judgments and adamantly asserting that that they are right - since they so seldom are. (For what it's worth, I don't think present company falls into the category of those who make strong assertions about such things without appropriate caveats.)
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Yes of course, we should all stop speculating and guessing...itīs of no point unless you know what youre talking about at 100%...
    duhh..
    That is in my eye a very ridiculous approach, we are humans..constantly debating about things we do not know..speculating, guessing...or else we could shut the forums down really, false rumous..that goes with the terratory of human discussions, I wont stop guessing anyway.
    If people have issues interpreting a guess where it says may have..instead of taking it as possible scenarios...not my problem, and I could care less if the world thinks its false rumour spreading.
    Suggestion is for people who have the will to not spread false rumors about other people's intentions. Not for who don't care about it

Gerardo

Like SBowie said.. speculations are hard to prevent. But at least those who do should have the common decency to clearly state that it is indeed speculation. Regardless, no matter the state of things.. I suppose we will know how things turns out sooner or later
    Last edited by MichaelT; 01-05-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast