Thread: Firmware Updated to VHR110 on 10/19/2017

Sr Programmer Analyst

Firmware Updated to VHR110 on 10/19/2017

It looks like the version was updated to VHR110, but I don't see any announcements or changelogs about it. I JUST got mine and installed VHR08 days before. Does anyone know where I can look for changelogs? Or for Firmware announcements?

By the way: I LOVE this camera... thanks .

I hope this helps someone,

Chad

Quote Originally Posted by clafarge View Post
    usually Does anyone know where I can look for changelogs? Or for Firmware announcements?
    We generally don't publish this information, but if there's anything interesting (such as a new feature), it will usually be mentioned here.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Quote Originally Posted by SBowie View Post
    We generally don't publish this information, but if there's anything interesting (such as a new feature), it will usually be mentioned here.
    IMHO, generally, you should. Much easier for many peoples including system inegrators to know is a specific bug or problem has been fixed or not, or still in the limitations list, meaning you know about it but we can expect some kind of future solving, or at least workaround.

Same with softwares update release. I'll never understand why there is no way, either for reseller or end user, to be informed of a PUBLIC software update .

Sr Programmer Analyst
    I was [->this<-] close to suggesting that the devices auto-update when updates are available, but that brings its own issues.

I think it's terribly important for device owners to have a way to know if there is a fix that's available for a problem, even if they did not know that the problem existed.

Thanks for the shoulder, DoctorSunshine .

Chad