Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Best 3D Animation Software of 2017

Top 10 Best 3D Animation Software of 2017

Just some positives while we are in the wake of the newer lightwave code..
    Top 10 Best 3D Animation Software of 2017, and a well known certain software is by this ranking, still alive and kicking...

The debate is on

If it is a video on You Tube it must be true.

to me this is true, for my use, but i would actually put LightWave as number 1.

and no, i'm not kidding. (even with it's 100 glitches)

as a general list however, can't say i agree, but never the less, a fun video to watch.  
    Last edited by erikals; 03-02-2017 at 01:16 PM.
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

How long it take you to make that video? Just kidding.

Since Softimage is as dead as a doornail, and I've never once heard of Cheetah3D, I am not impressed with this list. Nice that LW was #2... even though this list is total hogwash.

hey, what's the best animal?

a wolf or a sheep?
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

This is especially useless, even for a You Tube Top 10 list, for they don't even explain how they decided where each software title should go. Although I think its kind of funny that Blender beat out several paid packages.

Again, complete hogwash. Blender is the worst. The worst. Yes you can do it all in Blunder.. I mean Blender.. if one wishes to spend half their damn life learning the retarded interface and workflow.
    Last edited by Norka; 03-02-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post

and no, i'm not kidding. (even with it's 100 glitches)
    Yep; which is why all of this related foofaraw has motivated me to cast such harsh judgements. All of this is subjective. LW is the cornerstone of my living right now, but for someone else it might very well be useless. Trying to define anything in this genre in a manner that applies to anyone else but you, personally, is hubris of the most obnoxious sort. Apparently when I (correctly) point that out to some folks that makes me part of the "toxic" reason LW is "dead." This is me rolling my eyes.
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

iMac Pro
    "iCan" Mac Pro
    MacBook Pro
    Multiple Mac Minis

Just goes to show. You put a video on YouTube and we all have to take it seriously enough to even comment. That is hysterical.

Heh. Yeah, well, guilty. I'm burdened with blocks of time between test renders that are long enough to get drawn into this kind of silliness but not long enough to make for quality guitar practice. First world problems.
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

iMac Pro
    "iCan" Mac Pro
    MacBook Pro
    Multiple Mac Minis

lol, yeah. Gotcha. It's all good. But it is funny. I am guilty too. Just not taking the bait on this one. Enough is enough!

No surprise there.....

*crunch crunch.... sluuuurp.... ahhh* Don't mind me... just having some popcorn and a cola.

a wolf or a sheep?
    Sheep, definitely, of course. It's not even a contest. Have you ever tried milking a wolf? Just try it some day and no additional comment is necessary.

Hiya!

a wolf or a sheep?
    Neither. Chicken. Definitely Chicken. Here's my proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miomuSGoPzI

^_^

Paul L. Ming

=2x Xeon E5-2699v4, Asus Z10PE-D8WS, 128GB ECCDDR4 2400, 1x FirePro W9100 32gb, Samsung M.2 960 PRO 2TB, SB ZxR, 2x BENQ Zowie 27", Dell Ultrasharp U3417W, Cintiq 27" QHD Touch=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast