Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Fake Magazine Cover - MECHA

  1. #1

    Fake Magazine Cover - MECHA

    Hello Guys, not so much a sketch though it started as one I did this on technical paper, pencils and ink.
    Colored in computer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover02C.png 
Views:	640 
Size:	769.0 KB 
ID:	135872  

  2. #2
    Living over there... MAUROCOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Sao Paulo Brazil
    Posts
    2,424
    Could you send one to me, please?

    Very nice, bazsa!
    Ground control to Major Tom

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MAUROCOR View Post
    Could you send one to me, please?

    Very nice, bazsa!
    Thanks Mauro!
    You are the 1st on my list

  4. #4
    Robert Ireland bobakabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nottingham UK
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by bazsa73 View Post
    Hello Guys, not so much a sketch though it started as one I did this on technical paper, pencils and ink.
    Colored in computer.
    Great work... Love the line work and colours.
    Art and photography Flickr site
    Animation, facial rigging, modelling ArtStation
    Assorted animations Robert Ireland

  5. #5
    Man of many cells. shrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hendersonville, NC
    Posts
    6,946
    Cool, kind of like my business card! We need more gundams and mechs in general.

    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing


    -----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    8
    Now, that looks fantastic!

  7. #7
    A.K.A "The Silver Fox" Gungho3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oztralia
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by bazsa73 View Post
    Hello Guys, not so much a sketch though it started as one I did this on technical paper, pencils and ink.
    Colored in computer.
    Outstanding work, feels authentic old school. You don't happen to have a copy of Issue #1 do you ...

    Anything from LW in this - e.g. something to aid/guide perspective for the Mech?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gungho3D View Post
    Outstanding work, feels authentic old school. You don't happen to have a copy of Issue #1 do you ...

    Anything from LW in this - e.g. something to aid/guide perspective for the Mech?
    I really should do at least one full issue. Next year perhaps. I put it on a list.
    The tiny 3D robot on the page is actually LW
    Cheers Pal!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •