Thread: Looking for a camera that will work with the TriCaster Mini AE

Looking for a camera that will work with the TriCaster Mini AE

I am looking to put a camera(s) in our gym in certain locations. I would like one that could go behind the backboard for a nice view and possibly another one in some other area. It is going to be tough to hard wire it but it could be done if needed. Robotic? For all the experts out there that work with this stuff what are some recommendations. This is for a school district. I have more than the usual district but am limited too. Is there a wireless solution? Is it even possible? All of this is going to be connected to a mini AE.

For behind the backboard perhaps something like this might work.

http://www.lcdracks.com/servers-came...POV-Camera.php

If you go this route, make sure you get a model that ends with a 'B' for cameras that support the broadcast standard. The non-B model will not work!

Wireless is going to be more expensive and in an arena type event can be more difficult, once the arena is filled with people (and smartphones!) you might find that all of your wireless frequence spectrum is filled with noise and poor wireless systems will not operate.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

NewTek System Integrator PIZAZZ's Avatar
    Texas, or wherever the plane drops me off this week
    PTZ Optics for affordable PTZ cameras.
    Panasonic He130 for broadcast quality PTZ camera option
    Marshall Electronics for cost effective POV Cameras with SDI outputs (they also have remote paint capabilities)
    or
    AJA 's RovoCam for great quality POV camera with super easy options to power, control, and get signal from (PC to control and remote paint)
    Jef Kethley
    PIZAZZ
    www.pizazz.com

Using:
    All models of TriCasters + 3Play, IPSeries
    Panasonic UB300 4k cams
    Tactical Fiber/converters, SDI2NDI converters, NDI-Viewfinder, and NDI2HDMI