Thread: RIP, King Crimson

RIP, King Crimson

This year just needs to effing END, already.

Remembering Greg Lake, The 'Lucky Man'
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

iMac Pro
    "iCan" Mac Pro
    MacBook Pro
    Multiple Mac Minis

to quote from the article " His music can now live forever in the hearts of all who loved him." well thats about the only place they'l live on as you still can't dl Court of the Crimson King from iTunes due to the bands obstinacy regarding these kinds of digital formats

One could simply purchase and rip the CD, no? I just checked and it's available on Amazon for under US$12.

I won't bother to go into the realm of vinyl, dinosaur that I am.
    “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” ~ Derek Jeter

iMac Pro
    "iCan" Mac Pro
    MacBook Pro
    Multiple Mac Minis

Yeah, the number of famous people kicking the bucket this year have been staggering.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
    Yeah, the number of famous people kicking the bucket this year have been staggering.
    It indeed feels that way, not sure if it is related to our own age and what kind of celebrities we are grown up with or used to see in the media.

Michael

ya got me, last time I looked was around two years ago and it was out of print and no digital download and no CD, and please please don't tell me about vinyl I listened to it on that format in my art school years on late evening in class and it gets really annoying hearing the same pops and scratches over and over again, am atheist but even so thank (fictitious) God for CD's