Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 174

Thread: Spaceship GOLEM

  1. #136
    My holiday in ... comes to an end, so the work on the space ship will continue soon

  2. #137

    Details to the Cargo Hold

    I have added the first nurnies and greebles from my created Library to the Main Cargo Area. As texturing for the greebles, I created only an Ambient Occulution texture in 3DC and used it as an simple Octane Node. This technique i will use for all other Parts of the ship, where i add more Details.
    Last edited by Anonymous101; 09-13-2017 at 03:32 PM.

  3. #138

    Nurnies Update

    GOLEM WIP Update.
    It is much work, because the nurnies must be connected to each other. the connections should give at least a visual sense and the ship has many corners, but i am on the way.

  4. #139
    When this project is done you should package up them nurnies and sell them.

  5. #140
    Registered User unstable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    260
    Sorry for such dumb question, but do you actually connect the nurnies to the main model or are they just aligned to look like they are part of the main ship?

  6. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by djwaterman View Post
    When this project is done you should package up them nurnies and sell them.
    I will have a look. Do you know where i can sell them?

  7. #142

    Connecting the Nurnies

    Quote Originally Posted by unstable View Post
    Sorry for such dumb question, but do you actually connect the nurnies to the main model or are they just aligned to look like they are part of the main ship?
    Not a dump question. I do not connect the Nurnies to the main body. I conect them together to give them a visual sense...like the screenshot below shows. I use the Nurnies and build Pipes for example to connect them arround the shape of the main body.

  8. #143
    I will have a look. Do you know where i can sell them?
    Well, for LW specifically there is Liberty 3D, you might have to add to the pack and make the collection bigger, if they come with UV maps that would be a plus. But generally sites like Turbo Squid or put them up on Gum Road, in another thread there was this link where a guy is giving away a bunch for free, but that doesn't mean you have to.

    http://andrewaverkin.com/projects/6ggB0

  9. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by djwaterman View Post
    Well, for LW specifically there is Liberty 3D, you might have to add to the pack and make the collection bigger, if they come with UV maps that would be a plus. But generally sites like Turbo Squid or put them up on Gum Road, in another thread there was this link where a guy is giving away a bunch for free, but that doesn't mean you have to.

    http://andrewaverkin.com/projects/6ggB0
    Thank you for hint. I think i do not sell anything, because the quallity of the free giveaways is much better and my Library is not so hudge.

    Did some Testrenders. Nurnies are without Texture. Rear Part needs Nurnies and Greebles too. Some more work to do...

  10. #145

    Landing Gears

    Modeling first parts of the GOLEM Front Gear...
    Last edited by Anonymous101; 09-26-2017 at 11:17 AM.

  11. #146

    Landing Gears Update

    Update
    Last edited by Anonymous101; 09-27-2017 at 11:45 AM.

  12. #147
    Landing Gear Update...modeling the Foot tomorrow and connect the hydraulic shocks to it.

  13. #148

    Landing Parts

    ..the Foot under construction...
    Last edited by Anonymous101; 09-28-2017 at 04:28 AM.

  14. #149

    Update

    modeling Update...

  15. #150
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,674
    I'm loving this thread. Thanks for posting the updates. Following the process of this model is interesting and fun, to me at least.
    Salut!,
    Allabulle.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •