Thread: Character Rigging for Beginners- Lightwave 2015 Tutorial Series

Character Rigging for Beginners- Lightwave 2015 Tutorial Series

Hey Guys,

I just finished making a "Character Rigging for Beginners" Lightwave 2015 Series.

It was specifically designed to help beginners that have never rigged a character before.

It has many detailed sections to help beginners get started:

1) Traditional Rigging Tools (Rigging a Bi-Ped Character with Foot,Hand,Head & Eye Controls)
    2) Bone Tools Video Reference Guide (Dozens of Tools Covered in Great Detail)
    3) Genoma Rigging (Genoma 2 Bi-Ped Rig and Controls)
    4) Facial Expressions (Endomorphs)
    5) Where to find Free Character Creation Software
    6) Make Human Character Creation Software (How to Make your Own Characters & Export to Lightwave)
    7) DAZ Studio Software (How to Modify, Export, and Use DAZ Characters in Lightwave)

For a full table of contents visit:

http://www.learn3dsoftware.com/Light...015_Vol_11.htm

Hope this is helpful for some of you guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lightwave_2015_Vol_11_Front_Cover.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	134634

Hey Adam,
    Do you have like a 30 - 45 second video preview of your tutorial so one may get an idea of the tone of training.
    The pictures are nice but video would be better.

I should update my Avatar Verlon's Avatar
    Well I love a good tutorial, but I hate a long wait. Took about 5 minutes after completing purchase to get the download links

I will come back here once I do get to go through it and give my opinion which is worth at least a nickel or so. I would also second Julez aboveP A video clip or two that give a feel of your teaching style would help. Some tutorials have speakers that are difficult to understand, just as an example. Luckily that doesn't seem to be the case here. At least in a quick skim, there is good clear english and good sound.

The download went quickly, and the first couple of minutes look okay.
    Verlon Smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4i3XnbEKBw&feature=plcp - shameless prommotion for my daughter's horror (by 4 year old standards) story.

Quote Originally Posted by Julez4001 View Post
    Hey Adam,
    Do you have like a 30 - 45 second video preview of your tutorial so one may get an idea of the tone of training.
    The pictures are nice but video would be better.
    Totally agree. I respectfully do not purchase tutorials anymore without a video preview. I want a taste of what I'm paying for so I can decide "am I going to learn something new here?". I've been burned way too many times..

By the way, the pages on your website says things like "new page 1", "untitled 1" etc.. That alone is sort of putting me off. Sorry. But.. You should fix that.
    Last edited by OlaHaldor; 10-06-2016 at 12:17 AM.
    3D Generalist
    Threadripper 2920x, 128GB, RTX 2080 Ti, Windows 10