Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Few questions

Thanks for the detailed answer Kane.

Quote Originally Posted by kanep View Post
    - get the main LTC, supplied to the mix engine, over the network. Is it possible ?
    Not that I"m aware of. LTC would need to be connected via a local audio cable to each system.

-remote control possibility using embedded webserver. Any document where I can find more information about it ?
    If you sign up for the SDK you can get information on this. I also teach a class in San Antonio (a few times a year) on how to operate TriCaster via the web control. While I was at IBC I tried a few of my web application on VMC1 and was happy to see that they worked with no modification. If you know HTML/JavaScript, you can download some of my web applications and take a look at them (everything is in plain text) to see what is going on.

-using the Publish feature, but my customer would like to have another guy than the main and busy user dealing with that part.
    There is some setup that had to be done in advance (like setting up the publish destinations), but once you have that configured, then you can do the rest of what you are speaking of from macros or web control. In fact, I think the 'Media Player' web application that is included with the VMC1 gives you the ability to publish. If I'm remembering correctly, the nice thing there is that you can have someone over the network, load clips, trim them and then publish. If you setup a publish to a network folder that the person has access to, they can get the clips for final QA, then push it up to any social media location themselves. You could of course, publish directly to any location as well.
    Kane,

- Can you give me the adress to have a look on your softs ?

- Any way to get a few screens of the IP serie Web control interface ?

Kind regards,

Jerome

You can download all of my web application from http://bit.ly/kanesworld

I don't my IP Series demo unit yet (hopefully get one soon), once I have it I can grab some screenshots of the web applications. What is included on IP Series is a switcher, media player, audio mixer, macro trigger and Datalink key editor web control applications.
    Kane Peterson
    Key Accounts Sales Engineer
    NewTek, Inc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12