Thread: Bullet and localised Gravity Control.

Bullet and localised Gravity Control.

Hi all,

Would anyone know how to localise the gravity withing a certain distance of a null?

For example, a path object broken up into pieces, and as the null passes over the path everything with for example 1 meter of the null falls away.

I've tried a gradient on the Gravity channel and messed around with a few nodes (which I know little about tbh) but to no avail.

Thanks
    TheMightySpud

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightySpud View Post
    Hi all,

Would anyone know how to localise the gravity withing a certain distance of a null?

For example, a path object broken up into pieces, and as the null passes over the path everything with for example 1 meter of the null falls away.

I've tried a gradient on the Gravity channel and messed around with a few nodes (which I know little about tbh) but to no avail.

Thanks
    TheMightySpud
    Not sure, I need to revisit bullet and check, itīs been some time since I fiddled with it, you can however set up things to have no weight, and others with weight so it collapses like this...

for what you want though..I think you simply should Unglue the stuff based on a distance to nulls, and perhaps make other parts fixed with the help of static object intersecting as steel bars are supporting concrete etc.