Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Discussion Thread for the New Blog Post: Part 2 on the new Unified Mesh System

Quote Originally Posted by Cageman View Post

It should be easy to answer.
    Come on don't be naive, it is the Lightwave forum

And this thread should die.

As for me, I'm looking forward to the next blog-thing, and to LW 2016.x.

Yay! This could mean a whole different thread or ten. :+)

So I'm a jack booted ,skin headed, fascist nazi bigot now all because I posted a few words about proud old culture.

'morally superior Euro-centric boasting (our proud old cultures jingoism) needed to be addressed right quick'

What sensationalistic, modern, divisive, pc and truly twitter generational, types of predictable responses were they?

Purely out of context, I talked about proud old culture in terms of honesty and decency amongst ordinary folk, mostly in a business sense of service and honesty/loyalty and not deceit, maybe us peasants up North knew a thing about being good folk.

But hey I'm supposed to take all the blame for Englands past shame and hundreds of years of oppresive brutality and rule and not ever dare mention such nationalistic tripe as 'proud old culture' like it was all my fault, shame on me. It's in the past, all I can do is for today and tomorrow, that is what matters. Shame on folk for twisting my words like I was against decent American folk and somehow had biggoted opinions, the only thing I attacked was shallow big global business ethics that somehow seem to have permeated into every day high street stores as well. Sale is a dirty word.

Bryphi77's video. What can I say, I listened to every bit and read every single comment on YT to date. He said it like it was meant to sound from me, every bit of it. It's a shame most of the comments still brush over the facts and seek to justify the end means.

People don't give a crap as long as they get a sale, or feel like they're getting a sale or convince themselves it was a good offer. Sure sounds like they'd buy any old rubbish even from the worst salesman in the world if that's what they want. I was brought up to try and be honest, honesty counts for nothing now it seems.
    I'm always 100% right!!!

i think this belongs in another thread or in a PM...
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Quote Originally Posted by erikals View Post
    i think this belongs in another thread or in a PM...
    The thread is mainly done anyway, I wanted to clarify a few things that is all. I'm a decent person who wears his heart on his sleeve and that is the only thing I am guilty of. I wanted to make a point for other people and some ethics, it's a shame all the fanboys and others don't care about anything as long as they get a sale.

I'm done for the main and this forum most likely, I closed my WIP thread as people would rather bicker with me than get involved in a thread I set up for others to join in and discuss/help others with different workflows and to help one another, completely wasted my time on here.

Thanks to anyone who did help me and I'm sure they found me to be polite and pleasant with when not attacked personally.
    I'm always 100% right!!!

you'll always find yourself in a twist on a forum, do like some of us, hit the "ignore" button

i'm sure i've been set on "ignore" myself, with my 16,000+ posts...
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

erikals your a good guy, keep the LW torch burning, like Bryphi77's too and Prometheus, Greenlaw, Ernpchan and a few others, you guys know the good you do on here.

I'm shocked Bryphi77's isn't even a professional 3D guy by his own admission, I assumed he was a power user by the number of tricks, tools and videos he has, I've watched his videos in the past before this.
    I'm always 100% right!!!

Goes bump in the night RebelHill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc_Feri View Post
    So I'm a jack booted ,skin headed, fascist nazi bigot now all because I posted a few words about proud old culture.
    No... You're just tooting on the same ol rose tinted, inward looking horn that plays the sound that it was all jam and jerusalem until the country was corrupted by outside influence and thus lost its way. Every little englander seem to have their own idea on whats wrecked the country... for some its the EU, for others its the pakistanis... for you it appears to be the US/capitalism/consumerism/movies (delete as applicable).

Shame on folk for twisting my words like I was against decent American folk and somehow had biggoted opinions, the only thing I attacked was shallow big global business ethics that somehow seem to have permeated into every day high street stores as well.
    And blaming the existence of global big business practices on america as if it were somehow an import to this part of the world... whilst seeming to forget (or just plain not know about) histories such as that of the east india company which was perhaps the first such global mega-corp in history... and thoroughly british.
    Last edited by RebelHill; 12-19-2015 at 07:10 AM.
    RHiggit Rigging and Animation Tools
    RHA Animation Tutorials
    RHR Rigging Tutorials
    RHN Nodal Tutorials
    GI Tutorial On cmiVFX
    YT Vids Tuts for all

...I'm done for the main and this forum most likely, I closed my WIP thread as people would rather bicker with me than get involved in a thread I set up for others to join in and discuss/help others with different workflows and to help one another, completely wasted my time on here...
    After the major overhaul of this forum i had many problems.
    Still i get no email notices about new posts. I even don't look at the gallery section anymore if it does have thumbnail views ones again or not.
    I just look here or there and if i see something i am interested,i post there.
    Without email notices it is hard to be attached to a forum. I don't know how many users have the same problems and-or feel the same.

RebelHill

Fella, what on earth are you going on about past history for, like it has any true revelance to me right now or the argument I was making?

I'm talking about my experience of life, what culture was passed down from my grandfather to my current generation not from deep into the family tree, I have no true knowledge of living that or either do you because you didn't live in those times.

Stop reciting past history as its not relevant to my point, I'm talking about me as a child of the 70's, growing up, life in general, peoples attitudes, how they've changed and finally why I attacked 'America'. The modern american business revolution and the 'american dream' we all got seduced by. Get rich quick schemes and modern globalisation and the same lawyer chasing suing culture we copied from america. All of that stuff, things I've witnessed and seen for myself and the change in people, driven to make it big. That is from america or at least stems from my life cycle and experiences, america was our great inspiration when younger, the country had us all excited to want to live and work there.

As you mentioned in edited post, every little Englander seems to have some reason for the decline of our country. The aussie guy seem to think I was some proud Brit chest beating about our once glorious nation, when in fact I was talking about folk in my neck of the woods mainly, good old fashioned decent folk and that is it really. Far from a chest beating old englander, this country is in decline I admit that, and ironically India has the fastest growing economy on the planet.
    Last edited by Luc_Feri; 12-19-2015 at 07:40 AM.
    I'm always 100% right!!!

Rebelhill,
    Your video post... Wow, do folks talk about the slave trade, et al, like in that video?

Were you comparing Luc with the mustached guy?

Luc,
    I used to be like you on these forums: trying to be the 'voice'. You seem to have lost your way here, though, as it seems you have a fist full of blame you need to parlay into something soothing for yourself.
    Good luck in your endeavor.

I think Rebelhill is citing history for a very good reason: we (America) didn't make it the way it is today (big conglomerates, lawyers, etc.) we just figured out how to better take advantage of it. That you don't like the still is quite irrelevant. That any of us don't like it is irrelevant.

Trying to fix the world problems in a forum thread is... borderline pathetic. Insulting pushes it over the border.

Relax. Have a libation. Get away from this thread. Making cool lightwave art is the best thing you could share at this juncture.
    Robert Wilson, MA Deaf Ed.
    Indiana Deaf School
    This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.

We really went too far here.
    Lino Grandi
    3D Development, LightWave 3D Group/NewTek, Inc.

https://www.lightwave3d.com/

LightWave 3D Group YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Official...?feature=watch

My YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/linograndi?feature=mhee

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627