Thread: Any support for the latest sensor yet?

Any support for the latest sensor yet?

Come on guys, keep up the pace.
    Waiting for the latest sensor support to invest in this.

I'm guessing you meant to post this in the Nevron Motion area, but, yeah, I agree.

G.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlaw View Post
    I'm guessing you meant to post this in the Nevron Motion area, but, yeah, I agree.

G.
    oops! hehe. Yeah it was supposed to go to the nevronmotion forum. Moderator please move it. Thanks!

I doubt it'll make any difference. They don't respond to questions in either forum and apparently have not learned that zero communication is not conducive to good customer relations. It's not like you need MONTHS to figure out how to communicate. Looks like Rob was blowing smoke when he said "we're gong to work on the communication aspect."

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon2.0 View Post
    I doubt it'll make any difference. They don't respond to questions in either forum and apparently have not learned that zero communication is not conducive to good customer relations. It's not like you need MONTHS to figure out how to communicate. Looks like Rob was blowing smoke when he said "we're gong to work on the communication aspect."
    They responded to me when I sent an email to technical_support more than a year ago. Back then they didn't have the SDK for it yet. But I'm sure they had plenty of time with it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennik View Post
    They responded to me when I sent an email to technical_support more than a year ago. Back then they didn't have the SDK for it yet. But I'm sure they had plenty of time with it by now.
    These forums are here for a reason - and they choose NOT to respond. The questions asked here are ones that EVERYONE would like to know the answers to, but they fail to answer. Just peruse these two forums - Chronosculpt and Nevron - and you will see the MANY times they don't respond. I bought Nevron, but I kick myself now for having done so. This apps will either go the way of Rendition and Vidget or somehow be blended into LW. Either way NT got my money. Stupid me.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon2.0 View Post
    These forums are here for a reason - and they choose NOT to respond. The questions asked here are ones that EVERYONE would like to know the answers to, but they fail to answer. Just peruse these two forums - Chronosculpt and Nevron - and you will see the MANY times they don't respond. I bought Nevron, but I kick myself now for having done so. This apps will either go the way of Rendition and Vidget or somehow be blended into LW. Either way NT got my money. Stupid me.
    I think user forums are in many ways, a company's way of coping out of responsible customer service, by letting older users troubleshoot younger users problems, which themselves spend countless hours figuring a workaround. Sadly that can be the case for NT as well. Although, specifically to release dates or development schedule, I don't recall many companies giving out information in response to questions about that. :-/

But hey, at least there is an email to customer support for NT. I was trying to find one for Autodesk a month ago for one of their million products, to no avail.