Thread: Lightwave-Nevronmotion Animated Short (Musical)

Lightwave-Nevronmotion Animated Short (Musical)

Hey guys,
    I just want to share with you "Make It Beef" an animated musical short film I made using Lightwave 3D and Nevronmotion. I had to come up with something pretty quick due to the client's deadline (I only had 2 weeks to finish everything period!!) so I decided to include Nevronmotion in my pipeline after doing some tests and it really really helped me a lot!. I wish I had more time to polish the animation and rendering quality, but at least I meet the deadline, client is happy so I'm happy too!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Make It Beef 2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	450.3 KB 
ID:	121724

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwYUn3twYQ

Enjoy!

Best,
    Caralvive

Cute, nice work on a fast deadline.
    http://doc3d.com

Intel i7-2600K 3.40 GHz 4 core 16 GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
    Intel i7 980x 3.33 GHz 6 core 16GB RAM Dual ATI Radeon 5850 Win 7 64

Very appealing, and the motion gave the legless characters real humanity, but why did they all blink out of sinc (left eye, right eye), I thought it was cute, but was it an error?

Quote Originally Posted by djwaterman View Post
    Very appealing, and the motion gave the legless characters real humanity, but why did they all blink out of sinc (left eye, right eye), I thought it was cute, but was it an error?
    Actually with the eye blinks I made a mistake early in the process when I sent the first character animation test to the client. For some reason the animation on the left side of the blink morph got moved 5 frames forward, but since it was just a test and the animation was so raw back then I didn't bother to change it (they just wanted to see something moving).
    But then when I sent a better animation I corrected that little problem. Then the client asked me "Hey what happened to the eyes??...we liked the way they were before, change it back!"....They though it was cute so it became like a feature of all the characters.
    Actually I usually make the eye blinks on my characters a bit asymmetric and offset them just a bit so it looks more organic, but in this case I guess it was just a mistake that it was meant to be...Lol!!

Love it.. Good example of LW in a real world production.

Very nice.. Love the character design

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it!