Thread: 11.6.1 Registration error

11.6.1 Registration error

Anyone else that downloaded the 11.6.1 version from their account at Newteks page for programs and downloads?

I have used the splash screen before without a problem but this time something fails. Just took 11.6.7. down and the installation process works ok but and when I am asked to drag the License.LWK file to the registration window the program works as usual. Itīs telling me that the registration was successful and that I have to restart Lightwave to make it work.

When I restart Lightwave I am told that I have a discovery version and in the registration window I am asked to start the registration process again and again and again and...

Whatīs wrong with this version?

Jack
    Curious

Ok, as a tips to you who ends up in the same dead end as I did, use and OLD license file and everything starts as it were supposed to. Donīt ask my how or why Newtek place non functional License files on the download pages. It has never happend to me before so it might be a mistake!

Jack
    Curious

Stuck in a very big cube Waves of light's Avatar
    This happened to me once. I rebooted and everything was fine. I also run Modeler.exe Layout.exe and Hub.exe as Administrator, just incase.

Systen Spec: i7 4930k (OC @4.5ghz),ASUS p9x79 MB, 32GB Ballistix RAM, H60 cooling, Samsung SSD 120GB, WD 1TB