Thread: Aircraft Reference Photos

Aircraft Reference Photos

If anyone is interested, I have some reference photos from the Memphis Belle B-17, and a 1929 Ford Tri-Motor that I just shot this morning (man it was a smooth ride!). I still need to process them but if I know someone has interest I'll go through and find a place to host them.

you should start a flikr account. thats where i find a lot of my good reference phyotos. Ive gotten a lot of aircraft reference from there as well.

Thanks. I looked at Flickr but... meh.

I started a DeviantArt account, which may encourage me to do more art as well. I've posted the Ford Tri-Motor pics there for all interested.

Fantastic. These are great! Thank you.
    << Nothing is true, everything is permitted >>

DaVinci Resolve, Fusion, Generation, LightWave, ChronoSculpt, NevronMotion, REDcine-X Pro,
    Nuendo, messiahStudio Pro 5, VT[4] v4.6, SpeedEDIT 2...

Glad you like! I started getting the Memphis Belle B-17G gallery up too. I'll try to finish those this week.

inside the beltway Riff_Masteroff's Avatar
    The Ford Tri-Motor has the gauges for the two wing engines on the engine. In other words the pilot would have to look out of the cockpit window to the engine to check oil pressure, etc. I didn't notice a photo of that in your collection. Otherwise the photos are great, tnx for posting.

I didn't know that until we were in the air and I didn't get a chance to get a close shot of that. The gauges on engine 2 were visible from my seat and I zoomed in as best I could but it's not a great pic.