Thread: Rotate and scale

Rotate and scale

Hi,

Please, asap, rotate and scale in the transform tool.

I have a project where a some objects interesect with ground and I want to rotate it.

rotate and scale are essential.

Thanks.

Francesco.

Quote Originally Posted by scratch33 View Post
    Hi,

rotate and scale are essential.

Basic and essential tools indeed. And setting action centers would be also a great addition.
    I`m thinking something like selecting a bunch of vertices, setting precise coordinates for the action center to rotate the vertices on a circular path, from frame 0200 to frame 1400 and recording this way the circular movement of the vertices.
    Do you guys who are Chronosculpt users, do you see it possible in future Chronosculpt developments? Or better to use the good old standard bone animation?

It's Lightwave, *****es! Digital Hermit's Avatar
    Yes, the rotate is really needed!

Looks like we already have the scale function with the update? Not sure because I have really only needed the program since the update.
    Last edited by Digital Hermit; 07-26-2014 at 03:51 PM.
    Digital Hermit

Impressive... Most impressive.... -Darth Vader

System : DELL Precision T7600
    CPU :2 x Xeon E5-2687W
    RAM : 32 GB 1600 MHz ECC
    Graphic : EVGA 780Ti

ChronoScuplt needs some love. Can we have a point update with rotate in it, please? Would do wonders for workflow. Mr. Powers?
    It's better to have tried and failed, than to have failed to try.
    Patreon - www.patreon.com/ernesttx

With LW3DG silent so long, it's hard for a freelancer to make decisions about which pipeline to put in place. Knowing that ChronoSculpt might/could/will have certain features would make it a lot easier to make decisions about which direction to go in. Meanwhile, have to evaluate other software and make decisions soon. Someone will get my money, just depends on which company offers the features I need. Thank you.

i wonder who will be the coder for that request... Chronosculpt's main coder is out of Newtek... and we have absolutely zero idea about who is gonna develop it and how...

Yeah I know about him leaving, but LW should have a ticket and request system, so somewhere is a Jira or Mantis ticket for adding Rotate to the software. I'm sure it would just be a few hours coding for someone and then submit the code, push out a point upgrade and Voila, I'm a happy camper. I would love to beta test this sucker for them - for free, no really Rob. I'm not feeling that LW realizes the potential in this app, if they do, please show it. If it got rotate I would throw together an animation so fast highlighting what is capable and LW can use that animation to promotion stuff for free - no really Rob. I will beg, I'm not a proud man, so, I will grovel. Please oh please.