Thread: VPR Issue

VPR Issue

My apologies if there is already a post on this matter. If I search the forum for "VPR" I get no results though it is obviously discussed here. Anyway, when using VPR in Layout (11.5), it looks very bad. Specifically, it looks really bad until I click on the drop down menu to switch to a different viewing mode. While my mouse is in the drop down menu, VPR looks great. As soon as I released the mouse, VPR looks bad again. Anyone else running into this?

The search feature on the forum is incredibly awful. Use google instead: site:forums.newtek.com VPR

I am not sure what your issue with vpr is. Maybe check your color space settings? Try turning off VPR draft mode and see if that does anything.

Just figured it out... somehow, I had managed to activate the "Studio Live" button. Disabling it fixed my "VPR" issue. Thanks.

Stuck in a very big cube Waves of light's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lertola2 View Post
    The search feature on the forum is incredibly awful. Use google instead: site:forums.newtek.com VPR

I am not sure what your issue with vpr is. Maybe check your color space settings? Try turning off VPR draft mode and see if that does anything.
    Sorry for the hijack, but that's an excellent way to get around the site search issues. Cheers.

Systen Spec: i7 4930k (OC @4.5ghz),ASUS p9x79 MB, 32GB Ballistix RAM, H60 cooling, Samsung SSD 120GB, WD 1TB

Hehe...yep I had the same issue...was playing with Virtual Studio...cleared my scene and was working on something else with vpr looking horrid and updating constantly....

Important safety tip: Studio Live does not turn off on clearing your scene.
    Rob Depew
    Modeler/Animator/Editor
    Web Portfolio
    My Patreon
    YouTube
    Lightwave3D 2019, RF10, Gaea and more..
    Threadripper 16 core , 48gb, GTX-1070
    Asus 752vt i7 2.6 x 4, 48gb, GTX-970