Thread: Deluxe Paint IV tutorial tapes

Deluxe Paint IV tutorial tapes

I have a new set of video tapes produced by Electronic Arts for Deluxe Paint IV. Vol-1 is a video guide; how to use. Vol-2 is Advanced Techniques. They were never used. Would anybody have a use for them?
    Thank you.

heh :] if you asked me 5 years back, i might have said yes...
    LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

Is that from 1995?
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

Yes it's from the 90's. We had an Amiga 2000 with the Toaster and Dpaint IV. I thought someone might be able to use this that collects all things Amiga or knows somebody I could contact. I hate to just throw it away.
    Thanks.

LW vidz   DPont donate   LightWiki   RHiggit   IKBooster   My vidz

It would be awesome if these could be digitized and put online. I wonder if the copyright holder would object... probably not at this stage. I have digitized some old LightWave instructional videos and am poking around for permission to put these up somewhere.

I am still an avid Amiga fan and keep several classic and new AmigaOS 4.1 systems up and running in my home. One of my recent projects has been setting up a Toaster Flyer system based on a heavily expanded Amiga 2000/060.

Are these tapes being offered for sale?

Yes these tapes are for sale. Make an offer plus shipping from RI.
    Thanks.