Thread: LW 8 upgrade and Tim Bucks

Newbie Member

Question LW 8 upgrade and Tim Bucks

I'm ready to send in my upgrade order for LW8, but I need to know how to redeem my Tim Bucks. I live in Canada and have accumulated not one but three Tim Bucks $50.00 coupons. I have been frustrated in finding something that I need that I can use the coupons for. I'm sure I must be able to use them for purchases directly from Newtek. I just need to know how and if I can redeem for than one. I'm a long term LW owner but not an income producing business so every little bit helps in keeping up to date. Any ideas about how else to use my Tim Bucks if I can only use one for LW8, would be appreciated. Personally, all of these Tim Bucks were accumulated through purchases, so I feel I should be able to redeem them all. Any help would be appreciated. Personal replies can be posted to [email protected].
    Thanks, (LW3D forever!)

I think you posted this in the wrong forum. this is for User Group News.
    ImageReality.com

"Relax...it's just an update for the patch to fix the nerf that nerfed the fix for the update of the patch that broke the fix that was fixed."

Late 2013 MacPro 12 Core

Re: LW 8 upgrade and Tim Bucks

Originally posted by CthuluSucksVoid
    I just need to know how and if I can redeem for than one. I'm a long term LW owner but not an income producing business so every little bit helps in keeping up to date. Any ideas about how else to use my Tim Bucks if I can only use one for LW8, would be appreciated. Personally, all of these Tim Bucks were accumulated through purchases, so I feel I should be able to redeem them all.

I was able to use two of them for my LW8 upgrade. Newtek had me go to a local dealer, though, instead of dealing directly with them.