Thread: Where can I retrieve a Registration Code?

Where can I retrieve a Registration Code?

Hi,

Relatively new to NewTek; was recently on the phone with tech support... needed to Restore our station's TriCaster Studio (TC 350)... now it's asking for the Registration Code. I can see SOME information on your site when I log in (model number, S/N, etc.) but no Registration Code. Should I call to retrieve this, or can it be e-mailed to our station...?

Thanks,
    Jamie
    Cape Cod Community Media Center

It's listed as "License Key" for the serial number of the registered unit.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")

Victory

That did the trick. Thanks!

Arrow

To make things more clear for users, the registration web site should list "License Key / Registration Code"... -OR- the TriCasters should list "License Key," not "Registration Code."

In any event, this causes unnecessary confusion, especially with people new to NewTek products. It appears that this would be a very simple change for NewTek to make. Especially on the web site side of things.

-Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Tim H. View Post
    To make things more clear for users, the registration web site should list "License Key / Registration Code"... -OR- the TriCasters should list "License Key," not "Registration Code."

In any event, this causes unnecessary confusion, especially with people new to NewTek products. It appears that this would be a very simple change for NewTek to make. Especially on the web site side of things.

-Tim
    Yeah, I don't disagree, Tim. I'll see if I can find out who handles that sort of thing.
    --
    Regards, Steve
    Forum Moderator
    ("You've got to ask yourself one question ... 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, spammer?")