Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morphs2OBJs - New script for LW to Unity 3D with Megafiers

Nice, haven't seen this until now! Good job!
    Petter Sundnes
    Free LScripts

Just tried to use this again and something wierd is going on.
    In another pc it exports the morphed obj fine but using another pc it exports all obj with no morphs. Is there a config file for this plugin that can be reset?
    Also in lw 11.01 there's an error 21026.

Deleted configs on the other pc. Still exporting non-morphed objs.

Quote Originally Posted by geo_n View Post
    Deleted configs on the other pc. Still exporting non-morphed objs.
    Hi geo_n,

Sorry youre Having trouble with the script. I've got 11.01 and it works for me. I will test further though. Have you made sure that you start Modeler fresh with ONLY the object with the morphs you want to export? Modeler LScript cannot distinguish which morph maps belong to which object in LScript. And are you certain that you've selected all the morphs you want to export from the list box? Also, can you try exporting the morphs for the included sample object?

If none of this works for you can you send me your object to test with and see what's wrong?

Btw are you on Mac or PC? I haven't tested this on Mac yet. I have both systems but don't have LW installed on Mac cuz traditionally it was WAY buggier than PC LW so I never tried again...

One more thing, there is a switch that sets a Zbrushmode and other Modeler OBJ settings correctly for exporting OBJs which work with other apps. If the settings in Modeler are not correct, then it may not export correctly, hence my switch which should set them right... Check the pc that it didn't work on and see if that is the difference...

Morphs2OBJs download was moved

I've decided to delete the attachments that I've been posting to the forums and host them myself so that my plugins can easily be found in one place. I've also added them to the LWPluginDB with tags and info.

If you are looking for the plugin that was the original attachment for this thread, you can now find it here (along with its updates and other plugins). Hope that makes things easier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12