Thread: Can't Export OBJ

Can't Export OBJ

For the past few days, I've had a strange problem with my config files. (I'm still in LW 9.6, on Windows XP Pro 64bit OS) It seems that, certain plugins keep deleting my one "export OBJ" feature on the file:export list. I've called Tech Support and they say, just delete the old config files, but that isn't really helping. You know what a pain it is to completely reconfig LW when all your keybd shortcuts, menus, and plugins are just so. Anyway, can anyone tell me if its possible to reinstall the export Obj feature without having to delete all my config files? thanks BTW, Ive tried to find out which plugin(s) are booting out the export OBJ listing, But so far, I can't figure it out since there are quite a few plugins that I'm using, and that means looking at the file menu listing after every install of every plugin. Even when I've done this, it isn't helping.

Sorry, forgot the attachment
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ExportOBJ.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	94291  

Its the valkarie plugin. Or however u spell it...
    Just add it and add a menu shortcut to it yourself using the menu editor
    http://walen.se my plugins

Thanks, I'm looking for it now.

Well I found it alright, but as you can see, when I install it, there's no listing for an OBJ export option. Hmmmmmm Furthermore, the Valkyrie plugin is in the 9.6 folder. There is no plugin in the 9.0 plugins folder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ValkyriePlugin.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	94305  
    Last edited by jimiclaybrooks; 04-10-2011 at 08:12 PM.

you are adding a 9.6 plugin into 9.0?
    http://walen.se my plugins

No, not at all. What I am trying to do is get Lwave to export an OBJ file, which I can't do in either version.