Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [URGENT] After upgrade rev.2 TCXD300 not work Stream Windows Media

[URGENT] After upgrade rev.2 TCXD300 not work Stream Windows Media

I want to point out that after upgrading to the latest version of the TriCaster rev.2 TCXD300 no longer works on windows media stream.

Both the push and pull that.

I also tried to create a new session, to no avail.
    I tried with different qualities and sizes, but without success.

Before the upgrade worked without problems.

Sessions normally use PAL SD 720x576 4:3 or 16:9

Thanks

I wanted to specify that clicking on the "STREAM", this light, but on the counter side, immobile: --:---:---

I also encountered this on my system during the beta test, without resolution. It was determined that there is a problem with my hardware card, but I have not sent it in yet due to my production schedule.

A few questions. On your system when you load a session, then go to the "LIVE" button, do you see just a "Start Live Production" button, or do you see a lot more information like a "production start time and end time"?

My system occasionally boots in "850" mode (which is what I described above), it seems like the hardware is not initializing. I cannot open old sessions or create new ones. I have found that turning off the machine completely for about a minute corrects the problem. However, that does not fix the streaming issue.

I am a little relieved that I am not the only one with the streaming issue. My problem is EXACTLY as you have described.

I am going to contact Dan Fletcher about this thread to let him know this is not an isolated incident.
    Last edited by ZachSchuster; 10-18-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Stream does not worrk after upgrade to TCXD 300 Rev2

I also seen the problem with the beta version, I just upgrade to Rev2 streaming still not working. Streaming works with Rev1 but not with Rev2

Dale.

Stream does not work after upgrade to TCXD 300 Rev2

I maybe wrong, but I have a hard time believing that this a problem is hardware related.

Reason being:
    1. Streaming works with Rev1
    2. I tested streaming with windows media encoder and it worked fine
    3. NIC does not have problem (iVGA is working, able to stream with media encoder)

I know NewTek is having a hard time duplicating the problem in their lab.

Some questions I would ask?

1. Does the lab unit have the same OS (Windows Vista)?
    2. Are the Window Service Packs and updates at the level?
    3. Are the hardware versions the same?

My apologies for any misunderstanding. It sounded like epamedia was reporting two distinct problems: not able to stream, and not able to create new sessions.

I have encountered both situations on my machine. They are not related, and it seems I may have communicated that they were.

My question for epamedia is when creating new sessions, are you not able to get to the new session screen, or are you able to enter session name, format, etc... but not click "Live Production"?

On my system, sometimes the hardware does not initialize. I can try to create new sessions, but not actually enter live production. When this happens, I am also not able to load previous sessions. When I load the session, the LIVE screen should only have a "Start Live Production" button. When the hardware does not initialize, there is additional information on the screen (that should only be visible on the TCXD850). A full shut down and restart generally fixes the problem.

Again, my apologies. Streaming issues and hardware issues are not related.

There was a problem of translation :-D

I have no problems on the session but only on the stream.

Appointed the session, as I said the problem is with this is that new sessions with a old sessions of Rev.1.

We have been working really hard on working out what the cause of this problem is and as of about 9pm tonight, I am almost certain that we have worked it out. Unfortunately this is one of those cases that we cannot reproduce locally (and I think we know why).

We have a potential work-around that should confirm our suspicions. Drop me a message if you would like to try this on your machine. Assuming that we are correct, we will get an official patch with this issue up as quickly as we can get it tested.

Andrew

I had to factory restore mine back to the previous version to get streaming working again.

Same problem...

Hi!

Unfortuantely we have exactly same problem like user epamedia:

After installing latest update the windows media streaming is not working.
    Everything else is working fully correct.

The installation process had been without any error. After installation the machine was powerd off for more than one minute.

As reported when pushing the "stream" button the button is activated, but the streaming timer stays on "--:--:--"
    When we enter in the streaming setting on purpose a wrong password or url - exactly the same happens: streaming button activated. No error message comes up like in past, that machine can not connect to streaming server.

Any solution other than resetting to factory settings and not to use this update version?

Best regards,
    Matthias

Dear all,

Maybe the following will help to reproduce the error:

Rev 2
    As reported after installing Rev 2 Windows Media Streaming was not working anymore. Stream button is activated but timer stays on "--:--:--". No error messages comes up, even with wrong url or password settings.

Factory defaults
    The process to reset to factory defaults was succesful.
    Only: still the windows media streaming was not working.
    Now when pressing "stream" everytime immediately a message came up saying: "Streaming: Please check the URL and try again"
    Entered data had been definitly veryfied as correct and tested on a tricaster studio (not at same time of course).

The version after resetting to factory defaults is:

driver: hardware version: 1.93
    core: 954
    config: v2.1 arria 1agx90e-14
    date: 20100826
    link: x4
    board 2.3
    panel: 0.5

Windows updates
    Windows suggests more than 55 updates. These had been performed in hope it will solve the problem. But no change in behaviour. No windows media stream.

Installation of Rev 1
    After installation of Rev 1 - windows media streaming is working!

The version after installing rev 1:

rev. 1

driver: 1.97
    core 954
    config: v2.1 arria 1agx90e-14
    date: 20100826
    link: x4
    board 2.3
    panel: 0.5

Hope this information can be helpful for the identification of the problem from rev 2...

With best regards,
    Matthias

Identical streaming problem

Right after my rev 2 install, I also was unable to stream or record a Windows media stream.

All,

I have attached a "reg" file which if you simply double-click should resolve the problem where WindowsMedia does not work with rev.2 of TCXD300. Please email me if you have any problems after using this.

Note that we expect to patch the rev.2 to build this into the product itself.

Andrew
    Attached Files Attached Files

Strreambug fix works

Just installed the patch. It's all good.
    Thanks

We cannot choose our external circumstances, but we can always choose how we respond to them.
    Last edited by doublexx; 10-25-2010 at 11:31 AM.

error

Hi!

With update rev2b streaming is working fine.
    Only one point: When closing the tricaster live production after streaming everytime a windows error message appears:

"Module.Streaming.x64 has stopped working"

Anybody else with that?
    Any solution in sight?

Best regards,
    Matthias

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast