Thread: Favorite Buttons

Favorite Buttons

I had another thread going that was distinctly NOT ABOUT buttons, but it seems like people just can't help themselves from going down that road...so:

How about a thread where we talk about buttons? Go ahead and list your favorite animation related software and your favorite button(s) or plugins from that software.

For me, I would say...

LIGHTWAVE - FPRIME
    LIGHTWAVE - IKBooster
    LIGHTWAVE - SmartMorph
    LIGHTWAVE - AUTOMATON

Maybe I'll add more to the list later...thanks, and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by rapscallion View Post
    I had another thread going that was distinctly NOT ABOUT buttons, but it seems like people just can't help themselves from going down that road...so:

How about a thread where we talk about buttons? Go ahead and list your favorite animation related software and your favorite button(s) or plugins from that software.

For me, I would say...

LIGHTWAVE - FPRIME
    LIGHTWAVE - IKBooster
    LIGHTWAVE - SmartMorph
    LIGHTWAVE - AUTOMATON

Maybe I'll add more to the list later...thanks, and have fun!
    Make pretty spaceship button.
    shrox www.shrox.com
    -----------------------
    Heavy Metal Landing

-----------------------
    I build the best spaceships, the biggest spaceships, they're great, you'll love them.

124 posts so you're not a spambot! Weird.
    portfolio

The Liver is evil and must be punished!

Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    124 posts so you're not a spambot! Weird.
    Spambot? Hmm... Interesting comment considering that I've been on here since '03 and you're a relative newbie with an '06 sign-up. I'm just usually spending my time working with Lightwave more than talking about it. But occasionally, I do start a thread or two, or answer some questions for others when I feel I have an answer that isn't already out there.

In this case, do you actually have anything to add to the purpose of the thread? What is your favorite feature of Lightwave? Let's have some fun and see what people really love about this addiction of ours.

I almost hurt myself laughing at thinking of Iain as a "relative newbie"... By the way, congrats Iain on making it into this month's 3d World.