Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Where is Lightwave CORE?

  1. #1
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Burbank, CA
    Posts
    13

    Where is Lightwave CORE?

    I'm looking for some sort of download link to the software but have been unable to find it. I sent emails to Newtek in December but never got any replies.

    I hope someone in here can help.

  2. #2
    Crossed the mantle...CORE Twisted_Pixel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    536
    If you have registered, you should have access to the HardCore forums. There are download links within the announcement section.
    | Lw 11.5 | Win 8 x64 | Intel Q6600 - Intel DP45SG - 4GB CorsairTwinX - Sapphire HD 4850 Toxic (driver 8.741.0.0) |




  3. #3
    Registered User TeZzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    256
    The link isn't always there for everyone who joined CORE. We had to contact newtek and it took multiple back and forward emails to get the link.

    I suggest you just try again and pester and hope that you catch them on the right day.

    EDIT: I meant access to the forums to get to the link wasn't automatic even after registration. Had to contact newtek to get it sorted.
    Last edited by TeZzy; 01-22-2010 at 04:48 AM. Reason: correcting info
    “Every block of stone has a statue inside it and it is the task of the sculptor to discover it” - Michelangelo

  4. #4
    normally i am different ingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Close to the baltic sea, nearly in it
    Posts
    1,904
    For me its the opposite, i have a download link but never got access to the Core forum section despite sending several emails to Newteks customer service, thats since october last year.
    ingo erik moltzen - virtual image maker --- www.im-graphics.com

  5. #5
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by ingo View Post
    For me its the opposite, i have a download link but never got access to the Core forum section despite sending several emails to Newteks customer service, thats since october last year.
    How is that possible? The download link is IN the forum.


    If you don't have forum access and you paid for CORE, contact their customer service to get your forum access.

  6. #6
    normally i am different ingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Close to the baltic sea, nearly in it
    Posts
    1,904
    Aaah sorry, there are just some registration numbers of core on my registration site, no download link.
    ingo erik moltzen - virtual image maker --- www.im-graphics.com

  7. #7
    Newbie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    france
    Posts
    26

    what this !

    hello

    I really not understand this lightwave program there is no info on the net for lightwave core program, no videos, no infos, no technology share just a pdf on the core site !

    I 'm not agree with this method of communication !

    Must we paid 500$ to have access on video for the hard core program ?

    lightwave is a great tool but must we wait longer for the futur lightwave ?

    I 'm very interresting to see more posibility of this futur tool !

    thanks

  8. #8
    TrueArt Support
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    7,883
    Videos for unfinished project in alpha stage? You must be kidding. In one alpha version some tool will work like on video, in second with larger changes made, might differently.

  9. #9
    2D is so Flat! oobievision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boca Raton, Florida, USA
    Posts
    677
    Quote Originally Posted by picpic2006 View Post
    hello

    I really not understand this lightwave program there is no info on the net for lightwave core program, no videos, no infos, no technology share just a pdf on the core site !

    I 'm not agree with this method of communication !

    Must we paid 500$ to have access on video for the hard core program ?

    lightwave is a great tool but must we wait longer for the futur lightwave ?

    I 'm very interresting to see more posibility of this futur tool !

    thanks
    well do you want to pay so much for a 3rd gen program that was released fast and have it crash like hell or do you want a stable reliable program with all the bells and whistles?
    Oobievision

  10. #10
    Javis Jones: Night Crew geothefaust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Oregon Territory
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by ingo View Post
    Aaah sorry, there are just some registration numbers of core on my registration site, no download link.


    Indeed.


    If you have access to the forum, go there and look in the announcement section. You'll find what you're looking for there.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •