Thread: Trees and leaves designer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trees and leaves designer

Hello;

I have not touch to ligtwave since a long time, perhaps more than a year (or more), so i'm not at the top about all the problems with the latest version of lightwave, mac os X, or the intel processor (I have buying an i-mac intel, last summer, before, i had a powermac bipro G5)

(I have doing more thing in 2D, but, now, i have a project in 3D)

So...

i have trying to load in ligthwave 9,6 somes plug-ins, want to make somes trees with "tree designer" from Pavel Olas, but, i can' t load the plug-ins in the modeler.

I had going to the pavel Olas website, searching for an update, and, it seem that Pavel Olas left down the mac.
    All plug-ins seem be updated just for the windows version :

http://www.polas.net/download/index.php

What solution to make trees on mac, for Lightwave?
    Last edited by pat-lek; 01-14-2010 at 08:21 AM.

Try those plugins on your PowerMac, they should work there with 9.6. If you dont have it anymore install a PowerPC cfm-version of 9.6 that runs under the rosetta emulation on the intelMac, that should work too.
    Last edited by ingo; 01-14-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Those who have eyes to read should read
    ingo erik moltzen - virtual image maker --- www.im-graphics.com

Thanks, i have trying with my 9,3 mac 32 version, and it' s work.

(But, i still hope than Pawel Olas will not forget the mac users of lightwave; it' s not so evident when we see his download page. His "tree designer and leave génerator", is excellent and unique. I also have grass générator, but it less important.)