Thread: Announce: Score Keeper (Aura/VT) -- Available NOW!

Announce: Score Keeper (Aura/VT) -- Available NOW!

Announce: Score Keeper (Aura/VT) -- Available NOW!
    ==================================================

AVAILABLE NOW!

Score Keeper is an intelligent scoreboard overlay generator. Professional scoring for sporting or other events is not only possible... it's simple too - whether you are streaming live to the internet, broadcasting for television, or editing pre-recorded event footage.

For more details follow the link below...

where do you go to get food for Aura and Video Toaster?
    the restaurant of course. no reservation necessary.

http://restaurant.youngmonkey.ca

VT[5] SpeedEdit Pilot Jim Capillo's Avatar
    Gloucester, MA - The Home of the Perfect Storm

Wow..... $300 ? I'd love to have it, but it is waaay too expensive for my budget.
    Jim Capillo

CW Television Productions
    100 Cummings Center, Suite 309-G
    Beverly, MA 01915

www.cwtvproductions.com

I didn't have to buy it myself (just program it, which is harder!)... but I would have been able to pay for the cost of it in the very first hockey game I used it for. Since that first game, for a local university, I did two more for them... and now I've been asked to broadcast the entire next season. I've also been contacted by a local rugby club and a volleyball tournament.

There's no way I would take on this or future live streaming sport events without Score Keeper.
    Master Control... One Touch Does it All and Much More...
    http://mastercontrol.youngmonkey.ca

NewTek Authorized Reseller

Las Vegas Toaster
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by dhomas
    [B]I didn't have to buy it myself (just program it, which is harder!)...

I would have to agree this is sort of a problem with developing anything for the VT3 market... with a system that costs so little any 3rd party items seam overpriced, when infact they are very reasonable... heck on most other systems you would say $300 is a great deal (considering that that system cost you over $60k and most plug-ins cost like $1k)
    This is one main reason why I dropped my Tally breakout system I could not make the price fit this market. And I was in the same situation where it cost me around $2k and 80 hours to develop my Tally system and no one wanted to pay more than like $100 for it (which for just the parts is over $200 not even factoring in the labor to build it)

Sorry to add this rant to your announcment post...
    Brett Beanan

VT[5] SpeedEdit Pilot Jim Capillo's Avatar
    Gloucester, MA - The Home of the Perfect Storm
    As I emailed to Dhomas, I'm in no way commenting about the usefullness, quality or utility of the product, just my ability to afford it. Most of my projects are low cost, bare bones that allow me to make some money in a very competitive market in a lousy economy. Therefore, my profit margin is razor thin.

I would also love to own some of Eric Pratt's stuff, I just can't afford it.

Sometimes in marketing you have to bite the bullet and sell at a lower price to move more units. Supply and demand. I've had to charge less and deliver more (thanks VT3!) to be competitive and get the work that's out there.

I'd love to have Scorekeeper (I might have use for it once or twice a month), but unless that business was guaranteed (which it isn't), $300 is a bit out of my reach right now.
    Jim Capillo

CW Television Productions
    100 Cummings Center, Suite 309-G
    Beverly, MA 01915

www.cwtvproductions.com