Speed Modelling Challenge #38 - From Japan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:

1: Every week there will be a subject for you to model along with a time limit. You should spend no longer than the allocated time, then post a render of your model. As in most challenges like this, your honesty on modelling times is essential.
How you interpret the brief is up to you as long as the final model conforms to what is asked for.

2:Post a render of your model (min 800x600 pixels) in this thread with a wireframe.

3: LightWave should be used for modeling. 3rd party Plug ins are allowed.

**Please mention whether or not you would be happy to share the model.**

4: You can enter as many times as you like, posting each in this thread. If you run over the time, the model can still be posted but won't be subject to the judging.

5: Time spent on texturing, setting up a scene for a render and rendering is not included in the allocated period.

Lightwave Speed Modeling Group

Subject - From Japan.

(Well, it seems to be the topic of the week in the LW Community forum).

Any product, architectural detail, landscape, historical artifact, weapon, game show host, or dish from Japan. Anything from their flora, fauna, bestiary, folklore, anime, or manga...

Time Limit - 60 minutes

Deadline - Wednesday 20 May 2200 GMT.

Because of the special circumstances surrounding challenge #37, I didn't know if I should wait to post this. In the end, I thought that if we wait until 37 is judged, the traditional Wednesday challenge end date that most people have gotten used to and rely upon would have to get shifted permanently. So I guess that it's better to just let the two challenges overlap and, during these first days, everyone can participate in whichever one they like, or on both of them.