Thread: Calling All UK Based Character Modellers / Animators

Arrow Calling All UK Based Character Modellers / Animators

We've just had an inquiry at our place asking if we could model (and maybe animate / pose) an entire football team! I'm also presuming it means full asset creation (texturing etc.) as hair was mentioned.

Now, while I know LightWave is capable of this, I am not! Characters / rigging are beyond me.

I didn't take the call (came into our Cambridge office) so this is all I know about it, I have no idea who it's for, or what level they require the assets, but I said I'd ask around and pass on the details.

I think UK based is preferred.

So email me if you're interested, I need to send a list of hopefuls by the end of today. Just send me your contact details and a link to your website / portfolio, no need to write anything to me, I'm not doing the hiring!

matt <this is to fool the spam robots> at <more spam fooling rubbish> creactive-design.co.uk

Cheers
    Matt
    UI / UX Designer @ NewTek

Awww, come on Matt. According to Will you should be a Master Rigger now.
    Hehe; don't feel bad man, I've been using lightwave forever and rigging still mostly baffles me.

If only, I still haven't modeled or rigged a full character yet. After over a decade of LightWave use, that is pretty sad. In fact, my LightWave skills are no way near the standard they should be for that amount of time using it.

Quite simply, my skills suck.
    UI / UX Designer @ NewTek

borkalork BORKALORK! biliousfrog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    If only, I still haven't modeled or rigged a full character yet. After over a decade of LightWave use, that is pretty sad. In fact, my LightWave skills are no way near the standard they should be for that amount of time using it.

Quite simply, my skills suck.
    Same here...that's what Make Human and Maestro are for

null -> replace with BVH data , correct bone position >bone edit > replace null will obj model ...... done !

Can you go from Zbrush - Lightwave ? football now thats something i know alot about